Formula-R Egg Race

Well, for those who have read my previous blog..Should have known that I have gone through my first project this week..n the title--Formula-R Egg Race..Lolx..Sounded like Formula-1..but then is not car racing..but egg racing..

Hrm..First of all, sad to tell that..my project didnt meet the expectation..
Something went wrong which I dont really know what exactly happened at that time..
After thinking abt the it, I've come up with some mistakes in the test runs..
  1. The elacticity of the rubber band.

I guess this is the main problem. Should have changed it to a new one. But my partner said that the used one can stretched longer. I didnt really think about whether it really should work this way or not. But I jz take her advice. So basically is our fault. Anyone also knows tat new rubber band has better elacticity. What the hell am I thinking at that moment???

2. I'm too nervous, not calm enough.

What should I blame this on? My surname? I'm the 3rd one having my 'vehicle' to be tested. All thanks to the 'C' initial in my surname. Aihz..This is so lame, blaming on surname..But I know I'm really nervous at that time..The moment when I saw my 'vehicle' toppled down during the 1st test-run, I nearly broke down..This never happen during the practice on my hand..But it jz happened during the real thing..Argh!!For the 2nd test run, I jz dun dare to use that much strength cz I scared that it might topple again..I get nervous easily when things are put on examination, not to mention when something unexpected jz occur all in a sudden..Aihz..Guess I just need to be more caution, n think of every possible consequences, especially the worse ones that might occur..(Well, actually I did think of the worst case scenario, which is my vehicle cannot move at all..This happens during the practice..so should I be at least a bit grateful that it actually did travel for some displacement?)

3. Not enough of hard work.

Honestly, compared to others, what I've done n tried is only very little. Beside having limited ideas, I'm kind of lazy to retry n re-test on the vehicle. Just feel like faster get it done will do. Only till the night before my presentation, I found out that someone's vehicle can travel the egg till 10.9m, feel so bad yet regret for not trying harder.


Aihz..Whatever it is la..It has already passed..This few days was so down..Have to keep on remind myself that it is over already..But still cant help with it..Cz I know I can do better..We are only given twice to run our vehicle..For the 1st one, my vehicle toppled down as it slided over the rubber band somehow..Then the 2nd time, it didnt go as far as what I've tried earlier on..it just went 3.46m..So lame la..Then I bor kam buan, go try aside again..N it just went 4.5m easily after changing the rubber band..I jz feel like sreaming at that time..Then asked another chance from the tutor, Jason Leong..But he didnt allow it..I understand that he has to be fair to everyone..But but..aihz..jz my fault la..Really feel sorry for my partner, Huihui..If not because she cant make the vehicle move smoothly, some coordinate problem..I wouldnt have take out the responsibility to stretch the rubber band n let go the vehicle..Though she didnt blame me, but I still feel bad about it..Causing her marks to go down as well..

Today is the last day of the race..So far the furthest one still is 10.9m..Nobody breaks tat record yet..But still have to wait till after today only can confirm about it..One thing which is unfair is that..those with the lab on later days one can still modify there 'vehicle' after getting info from earlier lab session students..Tat's why the seniors usually allocate their lab session as late as possible..We are not aware of this when we choose our timetable..So next semester, we, juniors will all rush for the friday lab classes..LoLx

Product of 10.9m!!!

Gwen n Andrea - 6.86m!! Best result for Wed lab..
Woah..This is to clarify that..
things that guy can do, gals are also can be capable in it..
Gwen rocks!

Chee Yang's group - 6m sth..Still lose to gwen's..But well done anyway

Hsiao Hui n Samantha launching their vehicle with the result 5m something..
Hsiao Hui, this is good enough d..Dun so frown ler


Darlie (Jacqueline_Su Lin) vs UFO (Hui Hui_Yi Mei)

The vehicle with largest displacement in my lab session - 5.93m

Hui Hui.Tim.Dolph n our 'UFO'

0 comments: