Accidentally sprained my ankle yesterday morning..
It happened when I was on my way walking down the stairs to the engineering block basement..attending ENG1020 lecture..
I still dun get it how it happened..but somehow it was becoz of me for being too 'lun zhun'..careless careless..'chan gai'..*Sigh*
So damn embarrassing ler the moment I fell n couldnt get up..
Forced myself to stand up even though it's in pain..
Dun feel like letting anyone knows abt it..cz dun wan others to worry abt me..
Shir Ley ah Shir Ley..Why dun jz keep this quiet leh..
Ya la Ya la..eventually ppl will notice it..except for those that r dreamy dreamy blurry blurry ppl..until today afternoon still duno abt it..
Hahahax..JON!!!U were the first one tat came up to us from "our gang" ler after that terseliuh incident..Hehe..but yet u r the kinda last one to find out..So char one..XD
As this happened before my 1st lecture of the day..meaning tat I did suffer through the whole day doing the walking in 'slight' pain..
Well, initially it wasnt that pain..n I thought it's jz a minor injury..
Hell knows that once I got back hostel..the moment I removed my shoes..
Argh..My left ankle swollen till out of shape..left n right side aint symmetrical at all..
Planned to keep this silence without letting my mum knows abt this..I jz dun wan ppl to worry abt me ler..Huhu~
Ended up cant endure any longer..called up my aunt for advice..
Sigh..My aunt suggested sth that I dun even wanna consider abt it..==> "tit da"..
But no choice ler..Pain like hell..
All the way jam to Puchong..
N consult the 'tit da si fu' there , whose name is 'Zheng Zhi Wei'..Hehe..So funny..
Swtz..I'm not laughing at that moment..not even a slight smile on my face..
Everything that is on my mind was jz.."Pain..PAIN n more PAIN.."
Initially, that si fu jz sort of like massaging my leg..the pain level is like 2 (grading from 1-10)..
Slowly slowly he increased the strength..
He said my tendon or sth torn slightly..that made it swollen..
Meaning that if I din drag for one whole day..did so much walking..went to consult doctor earlier..the condition wont be this bad..
Throughout the process..he asked me.."Are u afraid of pain?"
I was like so swtz..wat kind of ques is this??
Jz right after that..he increased the strength even more to level 7..Argh!!..
Then here came the infrared thingy as picture shown below..
Woah..Never know that chinese medicine also this high-tech d..XD
Then then then..he used sth with a lot of needle n poke my swollen part..
ARGH!!!!Pain PAIN PAIN..Blood kept flowing out..the pain level is like almost 10 le..
The climax part was that he forced a small container kind of thing onto my swollen ankle..
PAIN LIKE HELL!!!Held my aunt's hand till so tight although the si fu asked me to relax..
Sumore Screaming here n there...=.=
OUCH!!That's the climax of pain..
Seriously, U wont be interested in how pain it is..
N it is the end of it after applying smelly medication..
For 3 days..my leg has to be balut in such a way..
If 3 days later, still feeling pain..then hav to go see this si fu again..which is unlikely to happen..cz even if it is still pain..I wont be going le..I'm still sane ah..why would I choose to suffer the pain twice??
Pray hard that it's gonna be alright in 3 days time..the sooner the better..=)
Hm..this few days ma fan quite a few ppl le..
So pai seh..but also feeling glad to hav u ppl around..^^
Right on top of the list would be my aunt bringing me to see doctor in such heavy traffic jz after her tedious work..hehe..n also my mum too..Been calling me a lot these two days..Aihz..See..I know she would be very worried..better not telling her next time...*Touch wood*..NO NEXT TIME le..
Next up is Shir Ley..hehe..u r the one that assisted me from da beginning of the fall..Thanks a LOT..really really appreciate it..
Followed by Max, then the drivers --Kar Horng n Si Keat, .... bla bla bla... the list goes on..
Thanks for the care n concern from everyone..
I'll be recovering very soon..it's really hard for me to walk in such a tortoise speed..
Aiks..I feel like running now leh..XD

What a "good" start for my month of August..=.=



5 comments:
Why are you so careless one ? =.=
Take care la..
And one more thing... I wonder how you still can take the photo .. while ur painness is about max .. =.=
If I can ans ur question, then I wont be spraining my ankle d ler..
If careful then wont get injured le ma..What a question..>.<
LoLx...When it is pain to the maximum...da pain level will eventually drop de ma..wont stay forever..Anyway, I din straight away take the pic ler..after screaming n yelling for quite sometimes then only take de...Or maybe I can..Can stand the pain..ROFL
haha yimei, even though u have just suffered an agonizing "tit-tah"..yet you still didn't forget to take pict..
taking pictures is always in our mind yea? or is it... blogging? :P
ymui now you can take the opportunity to attempt to walk at a slower pace la
last time they gave u the nick "snake" also bcuz u were always the first one to "soh" out of the class whenever school released..
anyway, recover soon~!!
Hehe..True true..
Blogging is part n parcel of our lives d..But still not as 'geng' as u..Hahax..Ur long post..Wola XD..
Hehe..I guess my walking speed is recovering fast d..It's hard for me to walk like an old lady..>.<
Thanks!
Feeling better then good...Blogging is part of your life d... So fast fast blog new things ~!! :P
your life seems slow :P
Post a Comment