Hehe..It's my dearest aunt's birthday..
Been planning to give her a treat before this sem started..
LoLx..Actually it's inspired by my mum for that idea..XD
She has everything that she wants..no point for me to buy a gift for her..
N I guess I wont be afford to give her an decent present either..as I got limited student budget..Not like I'm now in her level or even in working class..So..belanja her for a meal would be a better choice instead..
U might wonder how come I'm so close with my aunt..
Hehe..actually I'm close to her since I was small..n now even closer as she is one of the few relatives I have in KL currently..
I'm dependent on her for a number of things since I come down Sunway for studies..
She has been taking care about me, providing transportation, bringing me out for NICE food, doing shopping together (EVEN pay for my bill), .... n the list continues..
Without her, I might not living as good as I'm now..Hehe..Not exaggerating at all ler..
So come up with the decision of giving her a birthday treat..ICE-CREAM..
N take note that it's Häagen-Dazs!!~
Ouch!!~Caused a big damn hole in my wallet..Gonna munch on bread every single day le ba..hahax..So damn broke now..
In the evening, 4 of us went off to Mid Valley in my aunt's Accords..
Initially called the hostel gals to come along..but in the end left Gwen that came with us..
2 gals 2 boys..'Perfect combination' ma hor..=.="
At first we din plan to go MV but by then only I realise that there aint much Häagen-Dazs outlet around KL..Only available in 1U, Bangsar, Mid Valley, Pulau Tikus(PG) n Queensbay(PG)..
So it's either MV or 1U lor..for the nearest one..
On the way there, the traffic flow is still kinda smooth..
Jz I was about to feel relief..There n then I saw the long queue of cars..*Uh-oh*
As my aunt said if it's jam along the way..I'll get beaten up by her..Sobz..So she did it..but then not really pain la..hehe..
Anyway, we still managed to reach there after sometimes more than half an hour..XD..not tat bad ba..
As usual, Nobody wants to decide on wat to hav for dinner..
My aunt gave us a few options..n again as usual, I'm the one that making decision..=.=
We headed to La Manila..n had our dinner..
I didnt want to hav sth heavy as I still wan to hav some empty space in my tummy for the delicious ice cream..
However, my aunt judged the portion of the meal by the pic in the menu which seems to be rather small..n asked me to jz order it..*Swt*..How on earth I'll listen to her 'professional' theory..it's not convincing at all..In the end, perut kenyang sangat..=.=
*Recommendation - Char Koay Teow from La Manila.. No joke..It's Damn nice though kinda expensive..RM9++ per dish..=.= At least it can be compared with PG fried koay teow lo..LoLxAfter doing some shopping n walking, finally tummy is kinda settled down..
Then we head to our destination n get my purpose accomplished, which is an ice cream treat for aunt..n the order is none other from Chocolate Fondue..XD
Now u noe why would I say the hole that got burnt is a big one d, right? Even though I've the Häagen-Dazs Super Premium Card with me n a 30% discount voucher..still..a single blue green colour paper money is insufficient..=.=
Weng Lau, Wishing u Happy Birthday in Advance 1st..XD
Before we left, been searching all over the place for this chestnut becoz of ZX..In the end, it's found in front of Jucso supermarket..Swt Swt..
Is it for himself or someone else? Hiak Hiak~
I know a birthday treat might seem too small to show for my gratitude..
But that is the most I can do now ba..oh yea..Not to forget excel in my studies (which is kinda difficult based on my stupid brain n terrible laziness =.=)..
Anyway, da debt I owe her now gonna be really BIG..n I'll have to repay her in future..
If u were to ask me who are the ones that I'd appreciate most in my life..Besides my parents, coming up next would surely be nobody else but my aunt..This is sincerely from my heart..
Hm..I dun think I'll ever talk to her face to face about this..
But deep down in my heart, I really appreciate every bit that she has given me..
P/S: Age is a woman's secret..Soooo I'm not going to reveal her age..Hahaha..If not she surely gonna kill me if she ever comes across this blog..But I doubt that she will..Prevention is better than cure..=P



1 comments:
Yimei, that was really a very touching blog. Im glad i was there to celebrate together with you all your aunt's bday. She has been really good to us, friendly, helpful, humorous, cheeky and she can be very funny at times. It's very hard to find a good aunt like urs... even to us, she treated us like we were close buddies... feeling no generation gap and we can talk whtevaz in our mind... can crap summore haha!
your bday treat was NOT SMALL at all... organising for aunt's bday with ur frens along.. com'on.. tht's not usual for everybody...tht is a special treat!!! often small things in mind turned a big way at work... she will sure be very happy and appreciate wht u hv done for her... and we're happy too! free haagagen-dazs treat wor... neva tried tht fondue from haagen-dazs before...Thank YOU so much!! ohya, when is our next trip?
The char kuey tiaw, after tax bout 10 bucks plus, but i guess it would be cheaper if you korean express the one from penang to kl. since the one here has got pg standard... haha lol... really need to think of all this stuff if u wanna survive in kl...
ps; u look more like ur aunt than ur mum... hee... we all thought so...
Post a Comment