Hey peeps..
Hehe..It's been awhile since I last posted sth yea..
I know I know..Dun hav to remind me abt my slack-ness..
Well..since tonight is considered..quite free..Jz back from pasar malam instead..
So can write abt sth..which I still dun hav any idea what is the sth abt..Hahax..
K K..Dun talk craps le..
Hmm..Last week was a hell of busy-busy-busy week..
Reports, Matlab, Test, Project, Webtest...
N so does the same sequence apply on this week schedule as well..
Sigh..n this sequence gonna be like a routine work for me for the weeks to come..
What a torturing uni life it is..=.=..Sienz
NO!!It's not even called as a life.. @#$%&..
So desperate for a break..aihz..
Been rushing the hours to complete da reports continuously for few days a...Grrr~
Still the same old me..rushing at the eleventh hours..so damn hard to change this bad habit..or should I say that..I din even give a try to change?
It's like even u have the time to finish the assignments before due dates..n u will end up with not doing any studies..
Was really lost for Chemistry n even Computing..Electrical n Structures as well..Meaning all the 4 subjects..Semester is freaking though..
Sigh..all I can say is that I've poor time management..
Even though it was a hectic week last week..but there were 4 birthdays in a week..
N kinda celebrate for 2 bday boys..
Wonder how come I still got da mood to play when there's s0 many things awaiting for me to accomplish..
Anyway, will try to blog abt it..when I got the photos n the time ba..
I really din mean to make this blog looks so dead..
Din even hav the time to read up others' blog..especially cyi's blog..so much updates abt ur 2 weeks trip..it is so so detailed..Hehe..
But I guess most ppl are the same as me ba..Cz i din see much updates from them..So kinda balance out as I dun hav too much unread blog piling up..
Argh..Still din get to buy a pair of desired shoes..
So sad to say tat my shoes got torn d..Aihz..Been wearing flipflop to uni this week..which doesnt look nice..
N there are quite a few nice movies shown this week..so tempted to watch though I noe there isnt much time for me to be tat relaxing..
Sumore there is Monash Carnival and motor road show thingy coming up this Fri n Sat..
It's quite a big happening in Monash KL..Should at least go there n hav a look ba..
So MUCH to do..but so LITTLE time...
Sigh..this is so called a teen's life..



1 comments:
mui! so long neva hear from u d (since last time seen u online in lab XD)
yealo life is alwiz so busy >.< same for me here, got prob with time management =.=
anyway, jia you and take care oh XD dun piapiapia til no rest XD
Post a Comment