Home again ^^

Hey Hey peeps..
Finally an update after a long silence for a month plus..

Well Well..Couldnt really blame me..
Though I'm still the same..still procrastinate-like me..=P
But seriously, my hostel connection is damn damn tortoise..Urgh..
For the first two weeks, I couldnt even get to sign in my msn messenger properly..OMG!!
Hopefully those days would jz be history..at least I'm having a better, stable connection now..Shouldnt complain tat much..later the line get emo then I cham cham =.=

Besides connection problem, u should also be expecting that uni assignments piling ahead once uni started..
For ur information, I'm back to Chemical Engineering..
Before this, I was having some hard times struggling for the RIGHT decision..Applied changes to Mechanical early of Jan, n within 3days after commencement of uni, I'm back to Chemical again..
Call me frickle minded as u like..
BUT..deep down, I feel more comfortable with my final decision..^^
Not to say that Chemical is easier or Mechanical is tougher..
Somehow, I dont feel like i got the 'dynamics' type of brain..
I'm jz simply blank when attending those lectures, n kept having doubts the whole night long..
Certainly, I'd have to be more independent n work harder..Must stay strong n get through all these..Good fortunes dont always come to u as though they are dropping from heaven, similiarly there wont be 24/7 readily help in my life..
I gonna put in more efforts..this is part of growing up, adapting the future..

Having a one-week mid sem break aka easter break this early sounds a bit funny..
Not even reaches the the middle of the sem, n we r given a break..
Still remember last year, i used to long for a break..but now feeling like a bit too early..we jz had 4 weeks of uni, n so fast they put us off =.=
How are we supposed to cope with the lengthy uni days sekali gus later..
N one week seems to be so short!!so fast it is coming to an end..Oh no!!~
Well, I guess it's never enough..I dont feel enough even with the 3 months plus summer break..

Okay..I guess that's all for now..
Gonna catch up with some old friends tmr..
It's still a holiday..So why bother torturing ownself with the heavy loaded uni works?
Have fun n relax first before continue with all the suffers XD

0 comments: