The Seventh Day 最美丽的第七天

The only thing that I feel accomplished for this mid sem break..is that I've finished this whole series of this drama..LoLx..
At least I did complete something..though it has not so much of significance..XD

So pai seh to mention this..
BUT this is actually the first drama of the year that earned dropless of my tears..=.=
I'm kind of like so involve in the drama..till my emotion has strong ups n downs..
Well, it has been quite sometime since I really watch a HK series..as in watching from the 1st to the last episodes..




Basically, it's about romance n symphathy..
It's narrated about two different love stories of two couples..but they so happened to meet the same plot at the same timing..addition of comics make the drama even more interesting..
Personally, I'm more on the side of Kevin Cheng n Niki Chow's story..(Yea Cyi, I do agree with u..They look really matching..)..Seeing them blossom with blissful happiness makes me a happy gal as well ^^

The scenery of Takayama-shi..Wonderful, isnt it?


Another shot on the beautiful scenery..
Ahhh..I feel like playing with the snow as well..


Don n Sasa..The revengeful enemies--> Hilarious couples


Sweet little loving couple ^^



Photographs of bride and groom do make ppl feel excited somehow..
But hey...Dont even think that I feel like involving marriage now k..
Please..It's TOO early for me..



In the drama, true love does exist..
but in reality it might be the same or otherwise.............

0 comments: