Bad Day - Terrible JAM!

It has been a bad bad day..
6 hours plus from PG --> KL...OMG!!!!!
The cars can barely move..
N I still dun get the reason that caused the jam..
Even cars at emergency lane are stationary..=.=
A 4-lane highway still resulting in traffic jam..What more can we ask for?
A flying-car???

I'm so not going back when the others are all rushing back to KL the next time..
Jz dislike it to stuck in a slow-tortoise car for so long...4 hours is the limit...Not to mention 6hours..!!

N now..My printer pula merajuk..
I had done the maintainence like deep cleaning n stuffs..still it didnt help..
*Sigh*
What've I done? It's still alright before I went back PG..

If being too relax during the break would cause all this..then this punishment came on the very wrong timing..
I still got loads to deal with..Why now?!
An early April fool is it? =.=

Jz feeling like dont give it a damn n hit the sack...

Tomorrow is another day.

0 comments: