CAN'T Wait

Arr...Can't wait for this CRAPPY final to end...
Seriously, I'm in deep s*** .. Did awfully terrible..

How could this happen..Aihz..

I jz turned blank upon enterng the exam hall..it's always like that..but this year it got worse..Perhaps I've aimed too high, which is not within my capability?
Sigh..My prediction would be two grades lower than my expectation..
Awww..How worse could it be?

I remained silence when others are busy discussing..cz the more I listened. the more marks are gone with confirmation..
After I got back hostel, i did some reflections n recall abt the paper in the afternoon..
SUPPOSING, I could do..n do it a lot better.. IF it wasnt the panic, stressed, blankness in me..
All these can only be explained by..I wasn't prepared..not only about the knowledge, but also not mentally prepared..
I jz hate this feeling.. Panic for what? Can't u jz answer the paper like how u answer it at home.. The only differences are this is once and for all, cannot double check answer with solution..n u know that there is a time limit.. That's where all the panic came from, which is My fatal weak point..

Jz got to know that...Monash Sunway's students were disadvantaged over Monash Clayton's ones..
There are around 10 typos in our ENG2091 Maths paper..
N the lecture finally made correction half way through the exam merely by announcing in at the very front end of the exam hall.. WITHOUT even giving us extra time to compensate our time lost..
Figure courtesy of LiMcHeE

But in Clayton, students were distributed another sheet of correct question papers..AND another half an hour extra time..WTH~
CH..I guess nobody would disagree with u..It's very true..30 minutes can make A LOT of difference..notjoking..might level up my grade..

Sigh..Really unfair..
Ever since having a lousy sessional lecturer for CHE2165 for Bio-Nano compared to a proper lecturer they have in Clayton..Already fed up enough with Sunway campus..

CAN'T Wait CAN'T Wait!!
I want my holidays come soon soon SOON!!!

One more to go..
I've screwed up 3 papers..If I ever srew up the 4th one, I can jz quit engineering..
So now..
YI MEI, get ur hands off the lappie n GO STUDY!!!

0 comments: