Hip Hip Hooray ~
Finally can put a smile on my face..
I'll be more cheerful when YOUR exam ends too..
Monday Monday..Can't wait for the moments after that..^^
All I want now is jz to get myself relaxed..after all the stresses and suffers..
Results? Don't even wanna think about it..JUST LET IT BE..
For now..It's time for..Shopping..Hang Out..Dramas..Sleep over..BBQ..Penang Food..Games..etc etc..
I got a lot to do in 3 weeks break..Hmph..It's so NOT enough..
The Chemical, Mechatronics students are as free as birds now..
Left with Mechanical students..
So..ALL THE BEST n BEST OF LUCKS!!
--------------------
Anyway..now only I realised that some friends are flying off to Aussie SO SOON for the exchange programme.. Been so busy eating books these days..N so lost with the outside world..
Sigh~I might not have the chance to meet them up..
Arr...Gonna figure a way no matter wat..



0 comments:
Post a Comment