I'm back..but 3 of u left..

One more day till June is over..
It has been quite a mess for the month of finals..
By the end of the month, everybody has drained off..

Anyway, I'm BACK~
Back in PG for 4 days already..
N I've been resting thoroughly at home..
Though it was jz a final but I feel like I've come back from a war..=.=
Relax-ing..Doing things in slow pace..Having long slumber as to my wish..
I guess it's normal if I say I enjoy spending time doing nothing at home eh?
I find it weird that there are people who cant stand doing nth during the holidays..
Yes Yes..I'm talking about u, Mr Kuay. =P

Oh yea..I manage to catch up with those leaving for Aussie..
Hmm..Correction..they've already left for Aussie last Saturday night..
Should have reached there safely at this time..probably busy moving in and getting used with the all new environment and culture..
Luckily I made it to meet them up..if not I'd need to wait till end of this year..

Well..I didnt really hang out with this gang throughout this semester..The very last occassion probably was during ZX's bday..
Still remember when I first came to KL last year..this was the gang where I belonged to..Lunch, dinner, games, movie, badminton, grocery shopping..etc etc..Particularly almost all the time after lectures were spent together..
How time flies...
Till I caught up with them that night..only I realised how much others hv been through..N how people around changes..

In life, it's inevitable that we'd move on and made new friends..
But true friendship would never end..^^
Hopefully each of us would emerge a better person when we meet again..


This was a year ago..



After going through 1.5 year of uni life.....

Till we meet again.....
3 of u..Do hv FUN in Aussie ^^

0 comments: