Forgive my naiveness.. Never thought that it would happen in my life..perhaps not this soon..
This is really like a stab on my heart..N I mean it..It's different from the pain of breakup or hurt by criticism..
I admit that I used to take everything from granted..
Until recently sth happened only I realise its significance..
Truly looking down on myself..
For the duration that I've been to KL, how often did I miss home?
Sigh..I'm such a failure.. *regrets*
I hope it's not too late to understand the meaning underlying in family..
Father
And
Mother
I
Love
You
And
Mother
I
Love
You
I'm hereby to remind everyone to treasure ur loved ones before it's too late..



4 comments:
hope everything is fine.. *hug*
yimui u ok ma? *another hug*
hey u alright? hope you are... no matter what have faith that everything will get sorted eventually *hugs* be tough! be positive :)
Gals..Thanks for the concern..
Don't worry..things will be alright..
Post a Comment