Happy Mooncake aka Tanglung Festival~

Well, I guess these days at our age we seldom celebrate this festival apart from eating mooncake..
Miss those childhood memories where we got so excited with those candle lit type of tanglung..
Although nowadays the variety of tanglung is getting more n more..u can jz simply name any design, n they do have it..However, sad for those kids nowadays who choose to buy electric tanglung..They wont get to experience the heart-ache feeling when their tanglung got burnt..Not fun at all XD
Hmm..Have u noticed not only the variety of latern increases..even choices of mooncake increases as well..
From flavour to shape to size AND even packaging..Really full of creativity..
The one that I caught my attention is Hei Yuet Thong mooncake (喜月堂)
This company has the most creative and variety mooncake packaging as well as flavour..(greentea, espresso, caramel latte, macadamia, tiramisu, pumpkin, peppermint, chocolate, red bean, sweet corn, black forest, Pu Er tea...etc etc) OMG..how can mooncake be related with all these flavours..I never try before but I dun think it will be nice..Sorry for being injustified XD
My mum has kept one for me..n my aunts have 'dozens'..=.=
Wonder ppl nowadays buy mooncake for the sake of eating or collecting the boxes?
Here are a few packaging from Hei Yuet Thong that I find it unique..



0 comments:
Post a Comment