One week of mid break has reached..
It finally reached after I'm done with most of the internal assessment..
Well..it SOUNDED like a good thing..it SEEMED like I can enjoy this break to the fullest..
BUT..Finals will be here in a month time..*Sigh*
Really duno if Monash understand the meaning of mid sem break..aint it supposed to come at the middle of the semester..
Last sem was too early..n now it's rather late..=.=
Hopefully I can cramp in as much studies as possible within this week..
I've spent two days doing unnecessary stuffs..><
*Big punch on myself*
I seriously need more self discipline..
Anyway..Happy Short Break to all Monash-ian~
N good luck to all Mechanical students on the 50% design assignment..



1 comments:
Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!
Post a Comment