Back!

Once again, I'm back after monthssss~
N this time I'm back officially as all my belongings are being moved out from hostel n travelled back with me through a 4-hour journey..

My parents were saying that I'm like house-moving..
Fortunately dad's CRV can fit in all my stuffs..
I spent more than 12 hours packing up..n spent only an hour plus to unpack them..=.=
So conclusion: packing is harder than unpacking..
This is due to the necessity to figure out how to do the packing efficiently..as in how to pack ur stuffs with the most minimal space..
Scary? Don't get over reacted with my belongings..Wondering what are they comprised of? Well, there are books n notes for my two-year studies, printer, clothings, oven, rice cooker, sandwich maker, pillow, bolster, softoys,...bla bla bla..
For me, I think they are all necessities.. So I'd be in a hot soup when packing my stuffs to Aussie..

Anyway I still havent got my confirmation letter from Monash Clayton..
*Pray* Hopefully everything goes fine..

Am I the earliest to be home? Hmmm..So far I haven't heard abt anyone (those that are away from home for studies) has come back..
Well..nvm then..I should jz relax n rest at home for this weekend..

0 comments: