New Gurney Plaza

The launching of new phase of Gurney Plaza and Parkson Grand was done on 15th of Nov.
I guess most of us who are not around PG for couples of months would not be aware of this latest news..
Oh well..the new phase doesnt look like the old GP..
It doesnt look familiar to me at all..still couldnt get used to it..
Sushi King has been moved upstairs..Nando has two levels now..Sakae Sushi n Big Apple are available now..
MNG, CK, DKNY, Rolex, Fossil, etc etc..all the high-end shops can be seen at the Ground floor..
Hmm..I've yet to finish exploring.. But those damn high class shops are as though not appearing in the complex to me..as I wont bother stepping in..><..I don't hv that type of budget..*Poor thing*

Hmm..I jz realise sth..where is McD?? I don't rmb seeing it..Will find out then..

Anyway jz a short post here updating abt the latest news that I know..Haha~
N Time Square in PG is launching soon too..they are rushing the opening before Xmas..
A small island gonna be packed with shopping complexes..A good news for those shopaholics n also those lepak-er~

Oh yea..Monash students, don't forget about your re-enrolment ok..
The deadline is approaching!! Be alert!!!

0 comments: