GoodBye Sunway

Warning! This is an emo post.
Isnt that the final over? Yes, it's over.
Who would emo after exam? Well... ME.

I'm leaving this place soon.
Funny thing is that..I actually feel reluctant to leave.
2 years ago, I was so reluctant to pack my stuffs n come here.
2 years later, I'm so reluctant to pack my stuffs n go home.
How contradicting can I be?
I guess this is jz kinda human nature..Once u get used with sth, u would be reluctant to make changes.

An end to the exam is the start for the fun time.

The BBQ @ Pin's house



Apart from the normal ones..We have mushrooms n banana on BBQ too =.=

Besides that, we even have grilled steak and ramlee burger..
Chefsss of the night..(few more not in the picture..)

The yummy delicous lamb steak..Thanks to Sean for marinating it..May I have a recipe?


Is this the last gathering? NOOOoooooo~
Sobz..I wont bee seeing my coursemates till next year..
OMG..it's hard to believe that I would only see some of these ppl that I've been spending my routine life with in year 2009!! N worse still, I might not even see them if they are not heading to Clayton campus..

Seriously, I'm starting to miss the absence of u..u......etc..n u..

The mix


The girls


The serious side



The playful side


The good food (*Ahem* Jon, don't be too proud..jz dun hv other better pic)



AND of course...U

Since time flies, we shall be meeting up soon...Soon enough if time flies from 2008 to 2009..
GoodBye everyone~
N Happy Holidays~

0 comments: