Back from minor MIA

Sorry for the disappearance..
I knew I've promised to blog soon..but things are out of my control..

A lot has happened..
N mostly they are negative ones..
1. My Guess sunglasses were broken last week due to accident (now they're being sent back for repair...I really do love that shades..*Pray*;
2. Two tests came in a row last week..n each compromise 8% of my overall marks for the same subject..n i just realise that for that subject, everything is so exam-oriented..meaning my internal assessments are all test-based..no assignment, no lab...n i did badly for the 1st test..just imagine 16% just flew away in two days time..*pain*
3. Yesterday I locked my keys inside the room n spent $50 for a new lock..*wallet double pain*
4. Relationship is giving me a headache..=/
etc etc..These are the major ones..

However, being positive..

Things aint that bad after all..
Was being present with a new pair of shades by Hui n Calvin (Seriously u two dun hv to do that..HH, it is not ur fault at all...it is all becoz of me...But i noe u ppl wont take it back liao after i've refused so much..so THANK YOU!!)

At the same time, I will know I have to work harder...set my priority right...now my priority is study study n study...with a little of play..XD..Like i said before, i m not gifted with a smart brain, so stupid ppl like me, besides working hard, there is no shortcut..

Apart from that, I can access my room now..n this lesson is heavily paid n i will make sure i dun forget my keys anymore..I m such a forgetful head..Urgh..

It has come to my realisation that Personality, Tolerance and Communication are the essential key to a successful relationship..I've yet to manage to handle it..Hopefully maturity would grow in me as times go by..Bla bla bla..
Dear reader, don't simply guess anything abt it..thank you..it is my blog n i m just expressing whatever i feel like to..

Anyway, i shall not regret coming over here..meeting new, kind people and being exposed to all new environment are the best experiences I've obtained..

Life is precious..n there are far more things awaiting u to discover..
Just watched the 'Indescribable' video cased in Texas with a bunch of life group friends just now..
N it's shown that how big is the universe..n how small is Earth..n more importantly how small am I in real..
Human on earth is truly significantly insignificance relative to the whole universe..
N hence the matter that one is facing is so so so much smaller..
Instead of dwelling in the past n mistakes, why not just learn from the wrongs n make yourself prepared for the challenges ahead..
Remember this: Don't waste life..life is precious..

So hang on there...rainbow is showing up soon..
Smile gal..SMILE =)

Lastly, I hope each n everyone of u a happy weekend ^^

1 comments:

zixiang said...

hey fren..
u r tough..for sure u can get thru all these..
hmm..at 1st i was bit regret wen i 1st reached australia..but then we shudn't be regrettin'..hmm u will like it..huhu..
take care..