LoL..So rare of me greeting people like this way..
Anyway sorry for the MIA..Just cut it short as I have lots to update..
It is the end of 1st week of class..classes are as usual..boring, tiring, stressful etc etc..
N to be honest, I cant really grab certain teaching of the lecturers due to their slang, but my coursemates seem to be pretty attentive during class..so I guess it is just my prob n I gonna be able to catch up asap..
Apart of attending lectures, I actually hv my week filled with activities..there are two tonight but I just need to be at home for one night..I just feel something is wrong when I dun get to sit still at home..I cant take too much fun perhaps..LoL..this only applies when there are classes..
Hmm..So I shall continue from the event I last posted..
My 1st visit to the city in 2009 on 20th of Feb with 3 friends..LoL..I’ve actually came Melb like 3 years ago..so It wasn't really my 1st visit to australia..Nothing much has changed..at least the city is still as square as it used to be..XD
Photo taken in front of Parliament house..We didn't intend to go there..but just somehow pass by..
This is Mr. Sean and Mrs Wing..XD
We went to a few places like Queen Victoria Market, China Town, Ying Thai at Lygon (the tom yam is scrumptious)..n hop on to the tourist bus and tour around the city..oh in case u duno, there is a tourist bus instead of the free city tram..XD
21st of Feb
Went to the city again with my housemates..the purpose of this trip is to give Wai Che a good treat..^^
But we ended up shopping while waiting for Wai Che..Jayjay rocks..(Thi s is the name of a boutique, Jay Chow =.=)
We had Krispy Kreme Doughnuts..It’s fattening, but delicious..XD
Had our dinner at Mekong which is famous for its vietnamese food..According to WC, it is always crowded there..
Group photo in front of the State library……notice someone new here? Don't ask me..=X
22nd of Feb
On this date, an event called Clayton Community Festival has been carried out..it is something like fun fare, food, performance n etc etc.. I guess more similar events to come in future..but in a larger scale perhaps..^^..Can’t wait to go to the Moomba Festival on 1st week of March..
Get excited with the fries……
Due to this gal, Jia Wei..hahaha..U can just put a smile on her face with fries..LoL
After the festival, the Evelyn guys had a surprise belated bday mini party for Chin Ying..
(More photos will be posted after I got them from HH)
{Take a break..shall be back very soon with a special post..=}}



1 comments:
i love jayjays too! clothes there are so unique right.. and cheap too... esp when there's sales, i just feel like grabbing everything! :D
woo Wai Che looks very refreshing in that new green stripe top of hers! :)
special post.. hmm is it bt yr birthday? cant wait to read abt it! :D
miss ya!
Post a Comment