It was a do-able paper.
Hints given were almost accurate.
Most people passed up the paper with a smile.
But me?
I tried hard to control the tears within.
I do not know why I didnt try out tat work example in text book when I've done the others.
I do not know why I missed out the square for the concentration.
Such fundamental stuffs. N I got it wrong and still dont know how did it happen.
3 papers. All badly done. One more to go. But it is so hopeless now.
Been telling people that I wanna maintain the results with 1st class honour.
N now it is all gone.
I've screwed up this semester badly. ='(
Nobody believe with how badly I've done.
N how to not worry with this failure.
I'm not smart. Never get good results becoz of myself. It was just pure luck.
I've fell down........miserably.



2 comments:
*hug tight tight*
i noe it's ridiculous to ask u not to worry, but try to focus on ur laz paper k?
in time when u look bac, it'll be juz a phase n a lesson learnt
jiaweih
Veggie!! Miss u!
Aihz..shall worry one month later when the results are out..for nor jz enjoy whatever n whenever i can..how r u?where is my email?=P
Post a Comment