One more day

One more day. Just one more day of torture n I'm done.
Still feel very disappointed with my performance this semester.
Part of me is very angry abt myself when I can do so much better than what I've done.
Part of me is feeling so hopeless..and negative..
Part of me just feel like giving up and don't want to put in any more efforts.

I know..I know all these negative thoughts are inappropriate.
In a way, this is self-destruction.

Sigh. If only time can be reset and this semester can be restarted....

Feel so lost now..just wanna go home immediately..havent told mum abt my bad performance..not ready to let her down when i've not get prepared to face her disappointed tone..N I don't feel like doing the summer research anymore..
Don't even look forward for the summer break which will be coming after the last paper tomorrow.
Have lotsa plannings..but currently don't have the mood to carry out..

Hopefully, the excited feelings will pop out right after Control paper tmr.

2 comments:

Chen Yi said...

dont worry i've just been thru the same thing! the excited feeling will come to you one u just need some time to recover and forget it!!! it will!!! and it's the past already.. history!!! don't let history ruin what lies in front of you... the ever BEAUTIFUL summer hols! :D

*hugs!

Unknown said...

CY,
It is true that the excited feeling will come once the time is right. But I'm so sick now. T_T