B A D

1st particle test was badly done a couple of hours ago.
*Sigh*
This semester I feel so distracted.
There is like so many things to handle..so many functions to be planned as well.
I was bad at time management. And I still am.
Another *sigh*

I wanna find myself back.
It is the last semester. I don't wanna leave any regrets behind.
Perhaps this fall is a sign for me to really buck-up and remove all distractions.

Was very down after the test. Couldn't really believe what I've done for that past 50 minutes. As if I know nothing and went in to sit the test.
Eww~ Felt so bad :(

Didn't know who to talk to.
As usual nobody would believe that I could not answer the paper.
I also gave up defending myself.
Thank you for your encouraging words.
It touched me most when I see this "You have a family here that cares for you."

Just a video to share. (Couldn't find this from youtube. Hence I couldn't embed this in my blog.)

Inspiration Animation
This video well described what I've mentioned in my blog sometimes ago regarding how I've changed from young to current. I no longer dream big, put action into words, take big action. To the present me, things have become impossible after I learn more about the world. But I hv lost sight of how to make things possible.

Creativity starts from a belief; Success comes from an action. Enjoy!

1 comments:

-MAX- said...

hmm... back here in m'sia oso got ppl who cares ^^