I've so many things that need to be done before the sem break ends.
Particle test, Particle Lab, Design Chap 4,5,6,8,9,10. OMGGGGGGG~
Following by Nano test, Nano Lab after next week.
Even I'm given 48 hrs a day without sleep, I won't be able to finish all..
I'm so gonna be dead =((
Why time flies so quickly??
*Cries*



3 comments:
Sos,
Indeed, time flies. Before I know it is already week 11. The very last week for us to attend the maybe-last-lectures. Anyway, gambateh sos =). *pat1*
the maybe-last-lectures for our bachelor degree. I hope they are and i might be skipping them =(
Jia you gF ! You have my support all the way from msia. Fighting!
Hmm..I might not attend those lectures as well I guess. ><
Been skipping lectures a lot this sem.
Oh well, the lectures I missed most are those I attend in Sunway. So I guess it doesnt matter as much over here.
Thanks Dodo n BF!
All of us jia you k~
Post a Comment