-20%

Never ever been this worse :(
My second last paper turned out to be a disaster.
I couldn't do the entire 20% question, not to mention there are a lot more in doubts. I need at least 35 out of 70 to pass this exam.
So I'm only left with 15 which I might lose all of it.

Sigh.
I admit I didn't study hard this time. Not well prepared but never thought it will be that bad.
The questions came out were LEAST expected.

Sigh. The only thing to comfort myself is..most people are on the same boat..
It is either we pray for a scale-up or taking supplementary paper together.

Please. I only pray for a pass this time.
Don't even dare to think of HD. No more H1.
This semester is so miserable.

The what if I cannot graduate thought is stuck on my mind now.
Sigh. I dont wanna fail any paper. Not on my last semester.

One more paper to go.....

Dear God, please grant me the strength to continue the journey.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I screw up my last paper oso. made lots n lots of stupid mistake like read wrong question requirement. i wrong 3/4 question.

I need a miracle to pass now. :(

Unknown said...

*hugs*

Well~at least u are all done with exams...U can go enjoy to the fullest for 1 month before the results hit u ><

Don't think so much ba. Not like we can change the results right now.
Pray hard that there are miracles for us

Unknown said...

haha i'm playing hard until result come out only think. you don't think so much too! jia you for ur last paper!