Just installed Windows Live Essential 2011.
I installed once before when it newly launched, but don't know why I didn't like it then I reinstalled the older version.
Yesterday out of boredom, gave the 2011 version a try again since I heard so many good comments about it.
In the end took me quite awhile to fix my messenger plus (apparently it is still not very compatible with WLM 2011)..time was spent discovering the new features that WLM 2011 has when I supposed to study =X
So far, I'm still liking the new interface.
Most of the new default emoticons are cute, the appear offline feature just fits me nicely, the sound alert for different user is cool too.
The only thing that I found dislike is the name displayed.
I can no longer add symbols in my display name.
Say byebye to 。◕‿-。DØlph!N。-‿◕。



1 comments:
too popular lar u!
thats y need the appear off9 function heh
Post a Comment