Home n freedom soon!

I smell freedom is coming near...
Getting excited even though I'm not done studying =S
No idea if this freedom will be temporary or could at least last for few months.
(That's if I do not need to take that supplementary paper)

There are SO MUCH to do after my last paper on Tuesday.
-Design presentation
-Packing
-New Zealand trip with coursemates
-Another packing
-Sydney trip with parents
-Unpack and probably repack
-Touring parents around in Melbourne
-Convocation (Hopefully there is no subject to changes)
-Settle everything before I leave Melbourne FOR GOOD
-Savour the last moments in Melbourne
-Final Final packing (full stop)

And...... Tada! Home is the place I would be ((=
As you can see, my schedule gonna be super duper pack.
So dont be surprise to see me MIA for awhile.
Hopefully everything will go as planned!!
~Back to study~

Before that, I just wanna shout~
I MISS HOME!! Can't wait to go home, the best place on earth~


L-O-V-E

@ the airport..
Couldn't believe this has been 22 months ago...Glad that we'll get reunited very soon ^^

1 comments:

rhi said...

Yay! yimui! i guess i'll see you around cny ;)