Phew~
I'm finally done with the 2nd assessment..But I didn't do really well for that..
Always being careless here n there..
For instance..my maths 2 units..Lose marks a lot on careless mistakes..
So careless for Chemistry as well..1 mark stated in the question paper represents 4 marks for real..Ouch~Lose one mark means lose 4 marks..Silly me..Why I so kaypo..Go bother about the volume given..Get trapped by Leela..The concentration got nothing to do with the volume d mer..No matter how much is the volume of the same solution, the concentration would be the same..I realised that the minute after I past up my exam papers..
Heard some friends said that Leela said that paper was easy, for those who if din get 100 are stupid..So many StupidS in my class, only Ding Yang is the exceptional..Swtz..So many stupidS..Ya la..It's true..The paper was easy..But I still didnt score..I am Stupid~
Argh~I Get panic whenever I enter the exam hall..Especially for maths..
I was kinda alright when doing all those past year exam questions..
But when came to the real exam, my mind just turn blank..Was unable to answer those questions..Everything seemed so difficult for me..An hour..really not enough for me to digest the questions..*Sigh*..I'm too slow..
Though the 2nd assessment has come to an end..
But it is still not the time to relax..*Sigh*
Next week still have to meet many deadlines-Chemistry report(Well, this is easier..) n Account Computing assignment(This is harder..No idea how to start to do yet..)
Moral class test will be carried out on next Monday..So many philosophy stuffs..Aihz~Seeing stars d..Whatever, as long as I can pass will do..
English 3rd assesssment..Oh no~This is tough..Mainly is because I am clueless of what I should answer..For mid-term, we were required to answer based on 3 texts..That was too much already..Now, we need to study 4 texts for 3rd assessment..N for the trial n final is 5 texts..For 3rd assessment we are given an hour to ans..But for the final..is jz 40 minutes..Indicating that we can spend lesser than 8 minutes for per book as we still need to include introduction and conclusion in the answer..If for the stage of SPM, that is much easier as we just need to study on one novel for literature writing part..N there are reference books for us to refer..Just need to memorise everything from the book n dump them inside..But now, we need to analyse the books ourselves..Figure out the perspectives n language features n so on..Now Suba sumore wants us to compare one text with another in between our answers..Sigh~Really need to write with light speed..or else it is impossible that can complete the passage in time..Moreover it is just part of the section in the final..Can u imagine it How much we gonna write for this stupid ESL paper?Still remember we used to have plenty of time in SPM for the English paper..After answering all the question, we can still nap for at least half an hour..
But now..now..aihz..everything is different now..



5 comments:
you ar!
say 2nd assessment ended d....
thought....
WAH...
bu4 ba3 ying1 wen2 fang4 zai4 yan3 li3.....
wuzuwu....
that essay u no worries ler...
last time one get 19.5 or 19 out of 20 ler you.....
teach me how to write....
T_T
i don't know how to write.....
can reproduce what you have written last time ar? /aheh wanna read read n c
Swtz..English is 3rd assessment la..
That one luan lai ei..
This time Suba ko say cannot one paragraph write on one book only..Need to compare..I dont know how to write also..Ur english marks better than mine..Ko say wanna read mine..U run fire a?
u not enough time for the section one oni mer..... that essay part almost full marks ler
HSC is such a stressful course.. but how come so many ppl took it?
Hrm..Maybe is because this is foundation just need less than a year time to finish it..Then can go straight into Uni especially for those who intend to study in Aussie..N the results for HSC students are better if compared to other AUS matriculation..
My own opinion..No offence ya
Post a Comment