2nd Assessment

HSC is really a crazy course!
Last month only finished the Mid Term Exam..
Next week gonna be my 2nd Assessment..
N next month gonna sit for my Trial Exam..
Sigh..If u are just about to relax, U will be pushed far behind..
My mum said I shouldnt complain so much now..Since I'm in the middle of this course d..
But.I just cant help it..I still cant stop complaining..

I still havent started doing any revision for the exam coming ahead..
The only advantage for 2nd assessment is that not every subject will be tested..
I'm only going to sit on chemistry, Maths 2 units n Maths Extension 1 exams..
The other subjects will be based on our assignments..
Yesterday nite just finished the accounting assignment..
If without the help of HuiHui, guess most of us wont get to hand up the assignment in time..Thanks a lot HuiHui~

K..Is time to stop grumbling..
Study study study..
Good luck everyone~
Gam-ba-teh

0 comments: