Is it true that many people born in July?At least most of my frens are July birthday stars..
I'm so broke this month..especially yesterday..
Went to buy presents for Ben n Serene..
Ended up with my wallet just left RM1..Swtz swtz..
Gonna claim back the share for others..Or else next week I'm going to eat wind as meals..
Today is Ben's birthday..
Bought an electric shaver for Ben..Wakaka~..
That's not my idea..this idea is given by his beloved actually..
Jz now asked Ben to guess what is the present..N the clue is sth that he will need it..
But he couldnt get it right..Sumore say is condom, torchlight..=="..Will I buy something lidat?
Saw him taking the present n put it below his chin..The action is totally same as the way using an electrical shaver..Thought he will guess it right..Mana tau..sigh..He was not good enough for guessing..Afterall..Didnt see him unwrap the present..So duno how he reacts..XD
Today first time get to go to the largest room in Gurney Red Box..Room no.3..Keke..
Still dun understand why the gal give us that room..
Ben said is because of his birthday today..Okok..Birthday dai3 sai one ler..
Yesterday was Kyloon's birthday..
N PQ bought a bright apple green shirt for him..hahax..Good taste..
When most of us saw the shirt..Our reactions were..
Will he wear this shirt?Cz normally he jz wear white,dark blue n red shirt..
n another one is about the size..It seems very large ler..But he said that he wears L size one..He doesnt like to wear fitting shirt..Ok well..Hope that suits him..
When wanna pass round the bday card for everyone to sign..He will appear at no where..
Nvm..Still can get the card done by noon..
Ate at Hidden Recipe..The food was just okay..Not full enough..N yet we're late for class..
Sumore get scolded by Mdm Yap..Sobz..
Last Wednesday was Adrian's birthday..
The present also bought by PQ..A wallet..
She is caring enough to discover that his wallet was missing..
Honestly..I noe nothing about that..
That day we were having Eng 3rd assessment..
So didnt join their talk..Nth much to mention abt..
I jz knew that HS drew sth special on the card..(Adrian n JL--Dream comes true..)
Hahax..should have taken photos on that..Really suited Adrian..alwiz sleep in the class..Dreaming about JL huh?
Swtz..Kept talking about birthday..
Erm..True also..This week besides exams, assignments...Then the only thing I could remember is just birthday of these people..
Oh ya..During maths class on friday..Teacher sang birthday song with us too..
Thinking back..There were just twice for the birthday song singing session..
Another was during my birthday..keke..So pai seh nia..
Hm..Shun4 bian4 mention Serene's birthday on tmr ba..
The present is...Keke..Cannot say yet..Though she doesnt have my blog link..
Will give her a surprise on monday..
Sorry yea..a belated present by then..But wont be a belated wishes..
The present is something she wants I suppose..
Hope she will like it..
K..Enough for the happy part..
Just now..After Ben cut his cake n made his bday wish..He received a call..
Received a shocking news..
A fren..former CLHS student..Seng Kong passed away in a road accident..
Well..I jz know who is this guy..But not really a fren of his..
The feelings are so weird..
Someone same age as me..Someone whom I know by name..Someone my frens know very well..
Just leave this world at this young age..
I suppose his family n friends will be in deep sadness..
Seng Kong, *May u rest in peace*
Life is indeed precious..
So we must treasure it very very well..
We never know what will happen in next second..
So, never hold back..Just go ahead n do whatever we want in life..
Drive carefully for the sake of our family and friends..for me too..
I don't think I can accept it if any of my friends just leave me lidat..



3 comments:
you drive slowly and carefully ya....
this message seems to suit adrian more....
but you arr.... really... must drive slowly and carefully ya....
Wuzuwu..Not only me..
All of us ler..
Dont ever wanna receive such news anymore..
wuzuwu.....
juz drive carefully la....
and you especially....
Post a Comment