Superman Returns

My mum got 3 free tickets for "Superman Returns" from Citibank-group..Guess this is one of the present techniques for the bankers to hold on or get new clients..The 3 tickets were initially meant to be given to 3 family members of mine as there are just 3 of us..But my mum so "sayang" her nieces..Therefore, she asked me to bring my cousins along for the movie n sacrifice herself..At first I was unwilling to go with them as I dont really like kids n they are somehow irritating..*sigh*..But I really wanna watch it n kinda broke this week(Spent too much on lunch last week..terrible..)..So I have no choice..N took my mum's offer..

This morning my mum phoned n told me that my cousins got school practice for traffic unit and they cannot miss it as the competition is impending..Left one of them can go only..Hahax..Means that my mum will be going too..Good Good..I dun need to take care on the kids stuff..Need not to hold any responsibilities..

Apart of getting free movie tickets, the bank officers also gave 3 free vouchers for the small combo sets..I'm not sure of what's happening to that guy..A combo set actually consists of one small coke n popcorns..I passed him two coupons..Instead of giving me 2 cokes n 2 boxes of popcorns, he had given me 2 cokes n FOUR boxes of popcorns..Swtz..I was like stunned for awhile..then I looked at him to make sure of it..Then he jz smiled back n walked to the side of the counter..Guess something's wrong in his mind..He was really blur la..GSC will rugi a lot if all the workers are lidat..

"Superman Returns" overall is okay la..7 out of 10 for the rating..2 and a half hours..It seems a bit long but not really dragging..At least I didnt fall asleep..The storyline isnt boring, jz that dun really has something that excite me..but is as usual..Triumph over evil..Justice prevails..all those kind of stuffs..Heroes are always heroes..Bad guys will eventually get punishments..Perhaps this is a challege for the composers in producing this film as they're not competing with this year's light entertainment; they're actually competing with the past 60-plus years of Superman's episodes..We know the players; we know the past. What the responders wanna know is that what's gonna happen next in the movie..

As I've grown up to the age of a teenager..The feeling when watching the movie is no longer that exciting..When something dangerous happened, I tend to feel calm as I know Superman- Man of Steel will definitely save the people..Why worries? Maybe this is the problem that I dont feel the film that intereting..

Something special about this episode is that the presence of Jason(Tristan Lake Leabu), Lois Lane's and also Superman's son..He is cute and adorable..Really captured my attention..Perhaps, they should have come up with another episode describing how Jason turns to become the next generation of Superman..


Here are some of the interesting quotes from the movie:
"Even though you've been raised as a human being you're not one of them. They can be a great people, Kal-El. They wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all - their capacity for good - I've sent them you...my only son."

Clark Kent: Tha place was a graveyard... I'm all that is left.
Martha Kent: And even if you are the last, you're not alone.

Perry White: What do you got Olsen?
Jimmy Olsen: Look, in the sky, Chief.
Lois Lane: It's a bird.
Perry White: It's a plane
Jimmy Olsen: No, look it's...
Clark Kent: Uh, you wanted to see me?

Jason: You're bald.
Lex Luthor: Cute kid.

Lois Lane: But millions of people will die!
Lex Luthor: [shouts] Billions!

Lex Luthor: Come on, let me hear you say it. Just once.
Lois Lane: You're insane.
Lex Luthor: No, not that! No, the other thing.
Lois Lane: Superman will never...



P/s: still cant get to search Jason's (Tristan Lake Leabu)pictures..Whoever can get it please send me..thanks *Wink*

0 comments: