END of TRIAL =)

Yipee Yipee yeah yeah~
My trial is OVER!!
Kekeke~
Damn relaxing now..
Poor friends who are taking Biology or Economics..Still gonna suffer another night~
Nevermind la..Just one more night..N can enjoy d..though not to the fullest yet..Final hasn't over..*Sigh*
But who cares?At least can get away from books for a week (to be specific is 10 days).. Those who are gonna use this holidays to study..Er..>.<..I can jz say..THIS IS INS@NE!

Monday-English (ESL)
I can't finish my Paper 1 ler..I've tried so hard, wrote so fast for the Journey part.. Yet, I still couldn't finish the last question for Section 1.. 1 hours 40 mins..The given time is really too short..It's like u can only write fast without thinking..If u use the time to think for the answer, then u gonna be in trouble.. N I'm in trouble~ Moreover my class was under supervision of Angeline..Whenever she walked past me, I'll feel pressure in me..Her voice is like so high pitch n kinda irritating when I'm lack of time to answer..*Sigh*..For Paper 2, the title of the speech came out exactly the same as the exercise given..How could this happen? "Study is enjoyable!"..When u so stressed out with study, how can u actually write out this kind of speech..No inspiration at all..N i jz simply crap..Many points kept coming out from my mind but I jz couldnt arrange them nicely..30 minutes for a speech..Still too short for me..Paper 3 Listening paper came out was da 2005 HSC Final past year..>.<..This tape recording is better than all previous one..At least can understand what the speakers are talking about..But still some part I couldn't answer..

Tuesday-Physics
The night before was suffering..I didn't start any revision on Physics during the study break..I was really nervous when looking at the past year papers..Cz I couldnt answer the questions.. Even the MCQ (multiple choice question) also need to do a lot of thinking which I'm not capable of..When u flip through, it seems not much to be studied..But when come to see the question, u will find that u still got a lot that u havent study..N my problem is that I couldnt understand the theories..N so feel so hard to memorise..Whereby some jz study like drinking water..(U know who I mean if u are the one!) Da thinking of dropping Physics was so strong at that night.. During exam, I jz spilled out everything in my mind wherever I could.. Not as bad as what I predicted as I didnt leave any questions blank..Though some of them I jz crap la..Slept at 3am that day..Felt like a death fish after answering the paper for 3 hours..

Wednesday-Mathematics (2 units)
Tried out the past years..N it took me very long to finish it..A 3-hour paper, I took almost 3 hours to finish it where I still can refer to the answer at the back n also my notes..Still remember how easy was the Maths paper in SPM..N everytime after finish the paper, I'll still have some time to nap..How come this 2 units Maths got so much to learn got so much to study got so much to do one..The nght before actually I planned to finish my study on Maths Ex1 as well..But ended up with a wear-out brain..Sumore my cough's getting more n more serious..I've got no choice..So I went to bed at 1am (the earliest time I slept throughout the exam week).. Well, I'm able to answer all the questions in time..But dunno my answers were correct or not..Didn't ask or compare with the others..Even if I got mistakes after I've submitted the paper, there is no point to know d..

Thursday-Chemistry n Maths Extension 1
The toughest night that I've gone throught..At 1st I still thought that the night before Physics would be the hardest time I had..But I was wrong..That night, I discovered how stupid I am..I couldnt understand the equilibrium function even Ding Yang has tried to explain to me..From his tone of voice, I felt like he's thinking "How come u dun understand it?It's so easy n u still cant get it." Sobz.. My understanding skill is really poor..As I studied, the time increased with cruelly..I was so tired that I couldnt cramp in any more facts..All those method of measuring the pollutants n so on are killing me..It's so difficult to remember..The things that I've studied was like coming in from my right brain n leaving through my left brain..Or perhaps they jz past by without staying for any moment..I couldnt take it anymore..So plan to go to bed at 3am n wake up at 5am to continue studying..I couldnt sleep n turn round the bed for quite some time..When my alarm's snoozing..I jz off it n continue sleeping again..I jz thinking like to close my ears for a bit more time..BUT..the time when I look at the clock again..What the heck!!It was 7am in the morning..Oh Gosh~I was so panic..I still got loads that havent finish..My chemistry is going to hell in an hour..I couldnt turn the clock back..Really feel like crying..*Sobbies*..I couldnt imagine if I happen to sleep over time as I didnt set alarm after switching off at 5am..When looking through the paper..It's in my expectation..I couldnt really answer half of the paper..I've totally forgotten those ozone, CFCs, buffer thingy that I've studied last week, which I planned to have a second look at 5am initially..Aihz..Got no eyes to see d..Now what I can do is that jz pray that Leela wont scold me for the terrible results..

2 hours after the Chem paper is the Mx Ext. 1 exam..Yesterday, I spent the whole day n night study solely on Chemistry, I didnt touch any stuff on Mx Ext.1..Within that 2 hours, I couldnt utilise it to study on my maths..This gonna be Dai Lou's fault..Kept distrupting us..I really couldnt concentrate when people around were talking..LoLx..Got nobody or nothing for me to blame d..Standard Integral is so confusing..N hate that Newton n others who formulated so many formulae..Add up to the burden on us nia..So teruk..Learn so badly on Projectile Motion..Yet the question came out in exam I still couldnt answer..Quote what Ding Yang said jz now:"The part I left blank is more than what I've answered!"..Heard Kyloon said that he jz gave up 14 marks n sounded serious for him..If it is me, I should be singing :"Let's celebrate..."

Today's papers were the worst I suppose..

Whatever la..The trial has come to an end for me..Don't wanna think about it anymore..Should enjoy my precious 10-day holidays..N I can have enough sleep d..My panda eyes are really incurable now..

Happy Holidays to all HSC students
N Best of luck for those six formers or whoever taking exams next week!



+Holidays Holidays Holidays Holidays Holidays Holidays Holidays Holidays Holidays+

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

at first when reading, got something to reply for the stuffs in front....

but, after reading the the last sentence, suddenly feel like...

it's over d! why still talk bout it... lolz!

then everything which i thought of replying juz poof, hilang.... cant seem to remember what i wanna reply d....

lolz

happy holidays...

Unknown said...

LoLx..U using ur lungs(fei4) to reply o..
Said so much..but dont seem to have any points >.<

Enjoy ur holidays too ba

Anonymous said...

lolz.... yea i use my fei to reply.... that's why so fei4.....

Anonymous said...

then..em..you both continue to fei lai fei qu ba XD

Unknown said...

By the way, who is that anonymous?
Please leave ur name here..

Anonymous said...

yucks..so blissful..wanna da3 qing2 ma4 jia4..do it at home la..haiyo..aneway..jz crappin nia..erm..learnt all these frm dat Mr. Crappy-ya husband-dingyang..
hehe..

Anonymous said...

do it at home?! yo...wanna see... haha siao already~ i'm talking lung >.<

Unknown said...

You all memang sot sot d..
All the anonymousSs..
Why dont leave down ur name huh?
Dont dare to let me know who r u?