Summer Concert

Jz watched 8tv Summer Concert live on tv..
Overall..It's okay la..
Except for the problem occured during Justin(侧田)'s turn to deliver "命硬"..
Guess some misunderstanding happened between them..
Can see awkward expression on his face..What a pity..

The crowd was really large..Compared back to the one at Esplanade last year is really nothing..
Saw every artist also sweat till..Like bathing..Especially Nicholas Teo(张栋梁)..
Those audience sure worse than that..
Nicholas looks more n more handsome d huh..N dun really looks like a Malaysian d..More like a Korean perhaps..Ha!~
N the most kek ki part is when JJ invited a gal to be her gf for 5 minutes..
HOW could he do that?!That gal..Argh~..So blissful..So lucky..
N i guess most of us sure dont know the existence of Danga Bay before this concert..
Seems nice ler..Hope to pay a visit there in the future..

Most important thing was that..
This year Summer Concert got fireworks..N duno lasted for how long..
When the tv stop showing the programme, the fireworks were still on..
Hahax..Hun Seang's reaction was kind big..
While I felt excited with it..Too bad we cant be there..

Anyway, I'm heading to Genting tomorrow..Opps..Should be today(Just past 12 midnight)
My intention of goin there is to attend the 8th Anniversary of My FM concert..
I'll be able to see my favourite artist there..Wilber(潘帅)..Keke~
Kinda excited with it..
The tickets are free..But is so damn difficult to get them..
I owe my dad's friend n aunt 人情 d..Sobz..
Who cares la..Jz grab the chance to see Wilber n that's it..
Still left something not yet finish packing..
Off I go..

So wish me have heeps fun there ba..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have mountains of fun there.... =)

u havent finish packing one meh? i thought ytd finished d.....
huhu

Anonymous said...

wilber- pan1 shuai4

Dingyang--??

The answer is:

Dingyang- Xia4 Shuai4*

*not sia sui..its Xia$ Shuai4..

hehe..

Anonymous said...

wanna correct the mistake i made jz now..

actually its Xia4 Shuai4
but not Xia$ Shuai4..

paiseh..

hehe

Unknown said...

Nobody can replace Wilber ler..
Hahax..Damn handsome..
Tell u all more in blog after I wake up later..