Where have 'u' been?

Wuzuwu..Where the hell have my Chemistry text book gone?
I can't find it anywhere..It is nowhere to be seen..It is not in my bedroom..not in the study room..not in the car.. nor the living room..
Argh..Dont play hide n seek with me d ler..

Last night when tidying my bag, I've searched all over my house for the book..
But yet it wasnt on the table, in the drawer or in the cupboard that it used to be..
Then I thought it might be in the car..So I didnt bother abt it after that..

This morning when I'm about to drive to college..
I still couldnt find it..It wasnt in the car either..
Then again I thought maybe my mum put it somewhere else when she used the car..(but what for she took it n put it at other place..>.<)

After school, I went around my house, searching all over the place..Yet I failed to see it..
When my mum was home, I asked her about the book..I could see question marks on her head..
Sigh..Where have it been to?
After my dinner, I tidied the piles of books n papers in my two rooms..STILL, I couldnt find it..
My mum phoned my aunt to ask whether my cousin has mistaken the book or not..As my mum did fetch him to school last week..But..I guess nobody will mistake such a thick, heavy book ler..My Chemistry text book is the thickest after accounting book..

Argh..Drive me crazy to find a stupid Chemistry book..
I recalled back the very last time I used the book..
It was on 10th of Aug..The Chemistry Trial exam was on..
When I was about to have my exam, I put the text book on the stage together with my bag n went for the death war of mine..
Now, the blur part started to move in..
The Maths Ext 1 exam was held after the Chemistry exam..
Did I take the book with me after the Chem exam?
Did I bring it into the library?
Did I leave it in the library?
Did I put it in the locker?
Did I bring back the book after the Maths exam?
Thinking that I wont use the text book during the holiday break, I knew for sure I didnt bring the text book back to my house as it's so heavy..

Sigh..So where is it now?
Can anyone tell me?
I put all my Chemistry notes inside the text book ler..
Sigh..Big big problem d..The notes for the 2 sem jz gone like that?
I know the book can be still photocopy from the library jz with a waste of money..
But I need the notes I copied throughout the lessons..Guess most people jz can understand their own notes..So do I..I couldnt understand others' notes ler..I've used to read my own notes..

What can I do now?

Is it indicating that I should drop my Chemistry subject right now with the terrible results?
Sigh..Really hope that I will appear after I wake up tomorrow..
Will I still able to see 'u' again?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tmr go check check at the library n c.... ask the librarian n c.... check locker oso.... wan check mai the exam hall or not....

Unknown said...

Sigh..More than one week ago d ler..If it's in the exam hall, the lecturer or anyone will bring it to the GO ba..But didnt heard any lecturer mention abt it..Last time Hun Seang or duno whose book lost, the lecturer got mentioned in class one..Sigh~

Anonymous said...

go ask ask n c ba..... maybe will have...... tmr go ask ask c c

Unknown said...

Hope that miracle will happen...

Anonymous said...

abab....cant find.... juz photostat ba....

Unknown said...

Photostated d..
The text book costs me RM18.80.
It's even very much more expensive than the 2nd hand book.
The notes I also photocopied from HuiHui's d..Sigh..
Kena 'cheng' by mum a lot..
She sumore help me to copy the missing notes(some notes couldnt be seen after photocopy) when I was not home yest..Thanks lotz