Genting Trip (First Day 13/8)

The trip to Genting was AWESOME!
Hahax..Most part of it is because of WILBER..Wakaka~Wilber rocks~
Tell you guys about this later..吊一吊你们的胃口=P

Let's start off with the night before the trip..
Problem occured as some sort of argument happeened between Kyloon n his mum..
N this led to his mum disallow him to go genting..Sigh..All of us were clueless of what to say on MSN..
The next day early morning, Kyloon confirmed that he could not join us..So we asked Hui Ting to go with us one day earlier as she intended to do so..
BUT..She's so funny..She kept mentioned that it's too rush..Not enough time for her to pack her bag..She needs to inform Sandra first but she could not contact Sandra..(Btw, I thought she has gone to pack her bag after we stop chatting in MSN last night..Mana tau she still havent pack..>.<)..Really swtz..I bet she doesnt need more than an hour to pack her bag..If she spend the time to pack instead of repeating lack time, guess she should be able to finish packing n board the bus in time.. LoLx..Hui Ting a..Did you regret for didnt follow us on Sunday? Whatever it is..It is over..Cant turn the clock back d..Kyloon has paid the money..So the bus fare, room fees..Jz wasted..Including the chance to attend the MY FM 8th Anniversary Concert..Sigh..Poor Kyloon..Nvm la..Sure will have chances in the future..I'll try to write EVERYTHING in the blog..Hahax..It's possible..But..For those reading the blog sure read till siao..==" We bought the bus tickets kinda last minute..Err..not really also..Bought the tickets on Wednesday..means 4 days before Sunday.. We only manage to get the back seats..The whole journey in the bus was really hin~pening~yun1~@_@.. Seriously, never sit at the last row of the bus if u r given an alternative..

On the way, Jia Weih msg n told me she could not make it to Genting today..Cz all the bus tickets were sold out..only available for the bus depart on 7pm..Sigh..Too too bad..She cant see Jolin d..We stopped at Tanjung Malim for lunch at 12 noon..Our lunch was chichken n egg burger by a Malay..His technique was zha2(bad)..Heard Hun Seang said that the night chef is better..Then continue my sleep on the bus..Finally at 2pm, we reached GENTING!!Phew..Need not to sit at the terrible back seats anymore..Luckily I didnt eat my breakfast..If not I might vomit on the bus..

We entered First World Hotel n checked in..Luckily we followed package one..Or else I've got no idea what time we will queue up for checking in the hotel..Without package one need to take number like the way we took number to renew our IC..The queue was damn LONG..We took roughly half an hour to check in..But our rooms were not yet ready..So we waited at the corridor near the lifts..It's cooling when we stretched out our hands outside the window..We stay at level 23(My birth day number)..Keke..
At last the rooms were done..We lied on the bed while waiting for Hun Seang's friends to check in..Hrm..They waited hours to check in..Poor them..That time 8tv was showing One In A Million..Most of the contestants all "beh kua" one, esp the guys..>.< Jiar Li, Christina n Boon He(Seriously, I jz know their names on the last day..Hahax..This is HS's fault..He jz introduced to us Jiar Li only..)They were friendly n funny..We went to eat erm..What do u all call the meal between lunch n dinner?Tea break?But we aint eating light food..We ate rice ler,except for Ding Yang ordered spaghetti..Everything in Genting, the price is DOUBLED!!Tried to order sth that is most worth it..At that Flavour Restaurant, something surprised me..Guess what?!I saw someone looks familiar to me..someone looks like Jia Weih ler..Keke~..I tried to snap that gal's photos who actually works as waitress at that retaurant..Seems so awkward..Later that gal misunderstood i wanna chase her ma cham..XD..However,I did snap some..But that gal was not looking at the camera..Ha!The photos are not with me now..Will upload that pic when I get all the photos..Ding Yang n JW's friend, Shanna said look kinda alike..while HS disagreed with us..I feel like 80% the same ler..

After the meal, we went walking around outside the building..This is due to Christina wore kinda little(A blouse n Jeans)..Erm..Not really little if it is down in PG..but we were at Genting now, where its weather is kinda cold..Then Boon He challeged her to go walk walk..She said she can tahan, n so she took the challege..On the way, we heard Li Sheng Jie's singing..Guess they were doing the rehearsal..We walked walked walked..Walked till the outdoor theme park entrance..N Wow~So many people are waiting outside the Arena of Stars d..That time was jz 4pm..We get excited too..N planned to follow the crowd n started lining up..Oh ya..Forgot to mention abt the tickets..

The tickets are so difficult to get..There are few ways to get the tickets.. Either u can call in to My FM n wish My FM Happy Birthday in a creative manner or fill in the newspaper form n write out what u hope to see during the concert or get the tickets at Sg Wang on 9/8 or join some magazine contests or if u r Genting membership card holder, u can change one ticket for the Green card n 2 tickets for the Silver card at Genting World Card Centre.. I've been searching ways to get the tickets..N I guess that's all the methods..Hahax I tried so hard to get the tickets..Guess some might know the reason..Because of WILBER for sure..The only chance for me to see him in person ler..He didnt come to PG for his album released before..Wanna meet him desperately..N that's why I desperately search for tickets..N my aunt n dad helped me to get 8 tickets in the end..Kekeke~

Okay..back to the queue up..Since it is free seating, so we need to go there earlier so that we can get a better front view..At 1st we plan to go there only at 6pm..But saw so many ppl waiting d..There were so many secruity guards around..Sumore with police dogs ler..Need to be so exaggerate meh..>.<..After a long wait,that stupid in-charged person used the pembesar suara with an irritating voice asked us not to push around later when the entrance doors are opened if not will close all the doors..After that, the doors are still closed..Ai Yeen n her bro came n get the tickets from us..Kinda complicated during the process for us to pass her the tickets..My hp low batt d n it off automatically itself..Wait wait wait..Then that inchared person appeared with that loud speaker again..Said will open the door (5pm) earlier than the schedule(6pm) since so many ppl were waiting already..Luckily we waited there ealier..If not we maybe end up sitting on the staircase or standing throughout the concert.. At 8pm sharp,《MY FM 8 周年音樂魔幻之旅》began~

Hrm..I think I switch language better..I duno how to express in English..My English seems very cacat..I guess ppl who are reading my blog can understand Mandarin,right? Sorry for the inconvenience..

这是一场很别开生面的台庆,今年 的DJ们不再唱歌、跳舞或是搞笑,他们都化为“魔术师”.

何谓魔幻?故事是这样的. . .

话说有个为世界带来音乐的音乐精灵,被邪恶的魔王抓掉了。八位勇士们(DJ)势必要把她救出来!通过七位天使(Artists)给的提示,过关斩将,战胜 魔王。勇士们面临的考验有:穿身术、隔空飞桌、移形换影、影子变真人、五剑穿身和分身术。天使歌手阵容包括 Daniel 李吉汉,陈颖见,宇恒,李圣杰,张栋梁,潘玮柏,蔡依林。每位歌手表演完毕,就会提供提示给勇士们。



虽说那些魔术都极为普通,可是平时只开声不动武的DJ们,这晚也大显身手,表现出两个星期内努力的成果。
好比卓卉勤的穿身术。她必须穿过林德荣的身体,从 后面进,前面出。以卓卉勤丰满的体型,要穿过个子不小的林德荣身体而出有一定难度,但两人却配合的完美,完全看不出破绽。
尹汇芬和陈志康的“移形换影” 算 是最为最精彩。首先是由尹汇芬将陈志康安置在一个大空箱子内,并将陈志康的双手上锁,并锁上箱子。当尹汇芬站上箱子,将大布遮盖自己时,在短短的两秒中 内,尹汇芬消失观众眼前而换上陈志康出现,真考速度与技术!整体来说,以非专业人士来评,她们的魔术表演看不到任何破绽,真的赞!身为表演嘉宾的 William Sun辛维廉跟翠岭的演出虽然不是魔术,可是都笑料百出,为现场带来搞笑的气氛。



我猜想观众出席这个台庆的目的,想必都不会为了DJ而来吧。真正的目的都是来看歌手的吧!

首先是丹尼儿(Daniel)打开序幕的演出,为大家带来了《飞》这首歌。看到他,不再像以往那么激动了。呵呵~或许是看过他的次数蛮多了吧,又或许我的 目标是潘帅。另一首歌是《选择》,跟昨晚在夏日八度的舞步是一样的。也对啦,哪有那么多时间排舞练习呢?



接着是今年Astro新秀的三甲(Anthony, Andrew &许慧珊)得主演出《恋爱达人》。照现场的气氛来看,Christina口中的六号(陈世安)似乎比较受欢迎。许慧珊似乎频频忘词哦~对了,在 排队进去Arena of Stars时,许慧珊从我们身旁经过。


可是都没有人发现,可怜啊~过后是陈颖见
的《手信》。对他的印象也只有《熬夜》这首歌。好像都没看过他的模样,长得 蛮ok的。不过,比不过我的潘帅。嘻嘻~







之后,宇恒以一席雪白的裙子登场,带来了她新专辑中的主打歌,《冒险家》《有你多好》。宇恒的声质细细的,我很喜欢。接着是脍炙人口的《依然是朋友》。 她还要求现场跟她一起大合唱《生日歌》,祝福My FM 8岁生日快乐。


紧接着是李圣杰的表演。首先带来了新专辑里的同名歌曲《关于你的歌》《很想说》。我们也开始随着音乐挥动我们的手,投入气氛当中。李圣杰的声音很适合唱 情歌,会让人感受得到歌词的意境。然后是家喻户晓的《痴心绝对》,现场的观众都跟着一起大合唱,场面很温馨,一定乐歪李圣杰了吧~



接下来出场的是在台湾有了微笑王子之称的张栋梁。张栋梁真的是越来越帅了!不说还真的不知道,他一张专辑里有五首歌曲登上My FM至尊流行榜的冠军宝座.真是厉害!专辑里首首歌曲都是k歌!他唱了《挣扎+痛彻心扉+爸爸妈妈+只因为你》以及在台湾播得很热的微笑Pasta主题曲 《北极星的眼泪》。不过,大家好像还对这首歌不太熟悉,都没什么人唱。

登登登登~跟着下来。。是潘帅登场咯~
一听到《反转地球》的音乐,整个人都兴奋起来了。
不过,只是Pan@sonic出来rap而已.Wilber还没出现,整个现场都high了!
终于Wilber出现了!!我的相机好死不死,就在这个时候memory low。Argh..Geram死我了! 本来还打算把全部他演绎的歌曲都录制下来。结果只录到《反转地球》和他与Pan@sonic在没有任何乐器的情况下,只有4张嘴,靠着他们的口技,却弄出 如此好听的歌曲,音乐果然是无限的!尖叫声四起!让我越来越迷上潘帅了!现在想起来,一切都历历在目,记忆犹新呢!过后,他带来了两首抒情歌曲。我好希望 能跟他《来电》了,我为潘帅而《着迷》~ 他也献唱一首独特的生日歌给My FM.好遗憾没有录到他的全部演出.好希望能够再看到他!他的演唱会,我一定一定会捧场!!潘玮柏,快点来大马开演场会!我等你~



最后,蔡依林是以压轴歌手身份出场.二话不说即刻与女舞蹈员带来《玩美》《马德里不思议》,让现场气氛high到最高点!Jolin可说是相当性感,一 套紧身白上衣配超短蓬蓬裙,再加上舞姿撩人,让现在歌迷不停尖叫.她还娇声嗲气地道:“你們要不要更High?”全场真的是high翻天.她还放话说:" 每次演出到最后,现场的观众都是站着看表演的.希望这次也不例外!"在演绎火热的《舞娘》,Jolin不但施展电动马达,更是有"波涛汹涌"!在她演绎 《Mr.Q》时,我也跟着站起来了。哈哈!


在观众集体大喊“音乐无限,贴心空间”常达八次下,音乐精灵终于获拯救! 在DJ们献唱天使歌曲中,这场台庆也谢幕了。

After the concert has ended, Christina still bor kam buan go leave the Arena of Stars yet..She still wanna meet her Nicholas Teo..Hahax..We get to see No.6, while we didnt meet others..Guess they've left through certain secret paths..

Kinda hungry that time..Since 3pm till now..We didnt ate anything except for popcorns..Hun Seang suggested to eat at Mamak stall..Kinda a long way to walk from Arena of Stars till that place..When we passed by the Resort Hotel, I suspected something when saw Yu Heng’s fans waiting outside the hotel..but nobody seemed to bother about wat i said..We walked from one level to the other level of the carpark..Yet still cant find the Mamak stall..So weird ler..Why Mamak stall open in a carpark one..After duno how many levels, we gave up n heading back..

When we're goint back, we saw many people gather in front of the hotel..N here came JOLIN!But that time we didnt have any 心理准备..so didnt do anythin except for staring at her entered the van..WoW~We're so lucky to discover the place the artists entered the van to leave genting..This muz thanks to Hun Seang for taking us to search for that mamak stall n yet fail to find it..N also thanks to Christina for kept us waiting at the Arena of Stars for so long after the concert..

Then next came Nicholas Teo..Can see him in such a near distance..But still cant take his photo..Too many ppl pushing around d..Christina managed to hold Nicholas's hand..while Ding Yang n Hun Seang jz touched his hand..The guys became so gay ler..So happy when they get to touch the artists' hands..=="..Now thinking back..Really think it was gay..Hahax..

Everytime be4 the artists appeared..There were a few symtoms..Either the van was driven to the entrance or the guards became more alert or the escalator was cleared..The time for the artists to came down from the escalator n entered the van was so so short..Everything happened so fast,in a blink of an eye..

While waiting, I heard some guys beside said that Wilber has gone back..Sigh..So disappointed lehz..Cz that time we did not know that Jolin was the 1st one leaving..N this meant that we managed to see the departure of every artist..

Next was Yu Heng n my Wilber.. This time i didnt bother abt taking photos d..I jz stood at the entrance there..Oh ya..Forgot to mention that the place we stood very strategic one..At least we dun need to cramp in front of the escalator n let the guard to push us away..Yu Heng came down 1st..But I wasnt paying attention on her..I jz stared at the one behind her-->WILBER..Yaya..I jz kept noticing him..My mind jz telling me that I dun wanna miss the chance to stay with him so close..N when he walked towards me..I jz stretched out my hand..N he hold n shook my hand with his..OH MY!~The time was as if paused for a few seconds..I'm the only person there get to shook his hand..Others dont even get to touch it..Unlike other artists,many ppl get to touch or hold it..Wakakaka~So lucky ler me..So joyful..On top of the cloud nine d..Other artists I tak berapa care d..After Wilber was Li Sheng Jie n Daniel..Something real funny..Heard someone behind saying that Daniel is too short d..They couldnt see Daniel as Li Sheng Jie is too tall d..

After that, felt very sleepy d..Went to McD n had supper instead of dinner..Cz it's past midnight d..Christina n Jiar Li still beh suak..Still waiting at the escalator there..N Christina managed to take a photo with No.6..But jz half of No.6 face..Hahax..Enough for her la..

K..tonight until here 1st..too long d..
Not u all read till siao..But is i blog till siao..
Who can teach me how to do summary now?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyo,guess i b da first person to read ya this long long long blog,after more than 4 hours oni finish mia,summore change language pulak,really steam la=S u really shud put more efforts in doin summary la,every single part also mention pulak...haner haner,noe u can shake hand with wilber la,if i was not shock when saw him pass sure can shake with him mia lor,lolx...wat la u,say we gay,shud thankx me and christina lor,abo u cant even see them ler,hee... btw i like da songs in ya blog la,haha!!write more lor,tell us if nid help...add oil!!

lalalim said...

hey

sounds fun huh. Read your long blog, was good(but unfortunately had to skip the details in mandarin because my comp cannot read certain chinese characters:( ).

Anonymous said...

whoa whoa whoa.. really long long er..hahaha..pei fu you..wrote till soooo looong..did you count how many words?! wahaha =P
that night...got happy till cant oi oi after shaking wilber's hand? haha.

Unknown said...

Kwan-Lyn,

The following instruction might help u to view the chinese characters..

For user of Internet Explorer(IE),
Select View>Encoding>Auto select>Unicode

For user of Mozilla Firefox,
Select View>Character Encoding>Auto Detect>Chinese Simplified

Unknown said...

LoLx..Mecha(HS)..
I sure need ur help..Jz duno r u willing to help me or not..Help me finish up this post..Hahax..
I memang duno how to do summary mer..What to do?
The songs are nice o..Then I dont send u..U come visit my blog more often ba..Kaka~

Unknown said...

Hehe..Mew..I didnt count la..I still havent finish ler this post..Can i jz stop here?The rest is abt genting themepark n also some other things..

Sure got oi oi la..So tired d..I am not robot ler..But I'm really happy..=))

Anonymous said...

"Hehe..Mew.." ?!
that was "wow" ..not "mew" wahahaha..
but nevermind..not much difference..same de samde de XD lolx.

Unknown said...

Aiks..Rhian Pai seh o..I sot d..Din see properly..Next time i reply Huhu is easier..Sure wont type wrong..LoLx..

Anonymous said...

yo...so shuang! envy u ler...get to shake wilber's hand! i want!
how's his hand? cold? or warm? hahaha

yup, u address us as Huhu ba~ XD

Unknown said...

His hand a..Erm..Not rough not smooth..Medium type lo..At Genting mana will warm one leh..But I jz noe my hand that time damn cold nia..Hehe~

Anonymous said...

nice pics~