Bored of Studies BigBlogger competition

Received an email from boredofstudies forum.
For ur information, especially those not taking HSC courses, Bored of studies forum is a place where we can get information about the course such as notes, pass year examination and some sample answers posted by the ex or current HSC students.

N I just found out that there is a blogger competition going on organised by Bored of studies. The competition gonna end when HSC examination ends, around less than 1 month time. So this competion has reached the second round, about to enter its final stage. In the second round, there is an elimination and now left 3 more contestants still 'alive'. The ramaining contestants are Chris, Jono and Bookie.

BigBlogger, for those who have not yet joined the audience of loyal viewers, is a competition mixing Blogging with the popular BigBrother, in which 9 bloggers blog about their lives throughout the HSC, slowly being eliminated in three elimination rounds.

Each registered Bored of Studies member receives one vote for one blogger per day, and elimination is based solely on votes, leaving you in charge of who stays and who goes!

You can view the BigBlogger site at http://blogs.boredofstudies.org/ Remember to make your vote count!


Just read some of their blogs. Too much d..Not enough time to browse all of the entries. The blogs are really awesome, if compared to mine. Haha! Mine is really bad la, so better dont take my blog as comparison.

But it is really cool as the thing they are undergoing is the same as mine right now. SO when I read through the blog entries, I kinda can relate my stuff to theirs. Not all for sure, they are in Aussie while I'm in ahem Malaysia. Not sure whether they know exactly what is Malaysia all about, but that is not the point la. The lifestyle is not the same, but the exam we're sitting is the same, at the same time though not the same place. The feelings are really undescrible.
For example, when I saw some commented about the Maths 2 units paper just now, they mentioned about the last question 10b, which is really clueless of how to solve it. Haha! Me too! Having the same feeling, facing the same situation. But saw some of them said that Physics paper was easy, easier than what they expected. Huhu~ Gosh, I have even left blank for some questions. Why I still heard some college mates said that Aus students are not good at Physics. Dont seem to be true. But something common is that, they too afraid of English papers and dont feel any good in the papers. It's not beneficial in life. We dont actually apply the journey we explored from the text in real life.

And I even come across this, "OK, so you were'nt genius enough to do MX2(maths extension 2), so you're probably an MX1(maths extension 1) student thinking this(maths 2 units) is easy while MX1 is hard. Or you're just plainly a maths student. First of all congratulations for not choosing general maths. Secondly, you suck at maths as you didn't pick 4u. Thirdly, if you're an MX1 student, i dont think 2u is THAT easy. 2u requires a lot of working and last years paper pushed me and many others for the whole three hours wheras past papers only took about 1 hour at home. Beware of exam conditions. Otherwise, if you get less than 95, tell me, so I can get a 16 year old version of myself by using my spacetime traversing skills I learnt in 4u maths to go up to you and say "LOL". " And some even claims that Maths Extension 1 is easy, saying that Maths extension 2 is over and got nothing to worry about, the hardest one has passed. I feel so small right here.

Is it because the way the college lecturers teach differently? The skills to tackle question and the method to answer the papers are taught in different ways?
Or is it because they continue their studies from level 11 to level 12(HSC), so they are more familiar to the system?

No idea.

But do check out the blog when u are feel.
Worth to have a look.
As most of us only browse blogs from Asian's bloggers. Not to say those studying in overseas ya.

K..Till here

*************************************************************

Continue...

Feel more relief after reading the comment here
http://blogs.boredofstudies.org/priest/?mode=comments&p=203&

"---------------------------
3U sucks 3U sucks 3U sucks lalalalalalalalalalalalala
---------------------------
i plan on not making 3U count so up to this time, I have not even looked at it.

"maths can be fun, but when i have no choice but to constantly study it, it gets kinda boring..."

I agree, maths has become quite boring over the last 2 days...its weird actualli, i seem to be able to concentrate more at night, i can't study in the daytime, its just too quiet...
---------------------------
yeah during the day i feel the call of outside....i wanna play footy again, and go to the beach!!!!
its cos during the day there's so much other stuff that we know we could be doing, its distracting. but at night we know we're not going to do anything fun so we resolve to do what we have to and study :(
so ur not weird, we're all the same i think...
---------------------------
i hate studdyy, i have a garbage bag full of papers from year 12 lol.. i wonder how we'll do, will your UAI be satisfying? Be Afraid.. Be Very Afraid..
---------------------------
a vid of my study day would involve, me opening my draws repeatedly to see if there is anything to keep me occupied, painting my nails, walking in and out of my room, lying down on my bed, cleaning my shelfs and getting excited because I find all this crap (like school notes) that I can chuck out, swinging on my chair, man, I got so bored the other day, i folded a paper crane....
---------------------------
and we must go to the beach as soon as this damn hsc thing is over!!!!
---------------------------
BBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCHHHHHH!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
---------------------------
lol i cant wait!!!

screw it, lets go on thursday :P
---------------------------
I'm not studying now anymore :(
I need to go to sleep soon too if I want to wake up tomorrow :( My sleeping patterns are sooo screwed and daylight savings isn't helping at all!!
---------------------------
u can see how quickly me english skillz are deteriorating after the english examz... lolz
---------------------------
"THURSDAY IS FOR SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPING GOSH I MISS SHOPPING"
---------------------------
well regardless of whether me make it to the beach next week, we're goin on sign out day!
Posted by dasphoebus on October 29th, 2006, 11:18:57 pm
---------------------------
Most of us are nocturnal, so we don't need sleep. I just awoke from my coffin everyone. Some mortal tried to drive a stake through my heart again. EQUAL RIGHTS FOR THE UNDEAD!
---------------------------
lolzzz.... yeahhh maths woz a bit SHITTTT..... i made soo many mistakes, which i cudnt fix.... buh the answer woz def rong... and question 10?!?!? simpsons rule woz okkkkk buh the sencond part.... wtf?!?!?!?!?!? *cries * hopefully i did question 9 rite!! took me 20 minz to figure out radius woz a part of the height!!! argh.... nehoooz... bio n eco left...... i dun have to look at discrimants for the rest of my life... :) feelz gud that its over tho... phew!!!
---------------------------
"But I still got 3unit on Wednesday :("

Good luck - I hope it's better than the 2u crap we had today =)
---------------------------
yeh Question 9 was hideous.... 10 was worse.... The Simpsons Rule was ok, but the stupid piece of paper.... ARGH! I should have cut out a piece of paper from the booklet, folded it as they had described then put it back in :D
"

haha..In the same boat..Damn agree every comment pasted here..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Argh..Why I cant concentrate!!!
I need 3units Mx to help scaling up for my other subjects for the stupiak UAI
Study Study..Cannot touch pc till midnight

sankochan said...

haih!! I sooo know how you feel about that toot maths paper!! YAAH!!!

Unknown said...

haha..We experienced the same thing..
Sigh..forget abt it till the day the results come out..
Jz left one more paper to go n we can go "YAY!"