What I can think now is ..One word..
PRESSURE!!!
20th of Oct will be the 1st day of my final..That day I'll be tested on English..
Which means I have 11 days more for preparation ONLY!!!
Aihz..So hard for me to concentrate these days..
Mind keeps get disturbed by other stuffs..Hate it!~
Racing against time now...Yet still spending time sparingly..
Really need to knock myself on the wall d la.."Long piak"
With the progress I have now in studies..I definitely gonna fail for every subject..
Seriously!..I'm not bullshitting..
With my internal results, for sure I wont get UAI more than 80..
No 80 means no Uni will accept me..Not to mention the courses I'm not favouring in..
N this indicates the one whole year in HSC at Inti is totally useless, meaningless..
Grr..When these things get into my mind..I'm so tense..
Yet I have studied so little for this few days..
Then why I should wasting my time blogging here?!
GO go study now!!
Guess most people gonna face exams soon..Though not as soon as HSC students..
But gam-ba-te also la..
Dont do last minute study!
It wont work everytime..
Good luck people~
This gonna be the last week of my college life..excluded the final exam period..
Will treasure every moment there though very often I wanna quit the course..
Really couldnt imagine that it gonna end so soon..
Will blog about this some other time..
Lack in time d..
Pai seh..This blog kinda short..
N oh ya..People out there..Take good care of ur health ya..
Dont sick at this important moment..
This is more vital than SPM perhaps..
SPM is somehow nothing anymore..
Bye for now..
Aza aza fighting spirit~



10 comments:
hey...
abt me being sick last week, of course is true la, but it is just an excuse for me not going to coll... I really needed a break from things last week... I'm more charged up now. >.<
haha, yea, it is a race against time...
I'm also not doing my job as well as I can either, ehe.
I know what you mean when you get tensed thinking abt all that... but if keep thinking, and get yourself all tensed, and not doing anything about it, what's the use? My friend scolded me when I kept complaining and doing nothing abt it... hee
My mind goes wandering too... thinking of er, I think u know la... bt what's most important, is have peace within you first... then, everything will be set out right for you, even if you don't study as you should...
Luv ya!
PQ
u take good care off ur health oso ya....
ur hp still sick in the hospital arr??
still no signs of recovery?
En..
My dad said it will be discharged in two days time..
Pei Qi..Thanks a lot for the advice..
Add oil together ba..
223am..Hahax..
LoLx..I am as crazy as CY d..
Hers is becoz of RM 11.10..
i c i c
two days oni can discharge....
that planet 3 thingy can remove?
Dont know..
Sigh..It seems like not coming back yet tonight..
Nvm la..This hp now can let me play puzzle bobble n jewelrumble once in awhile..XD
haha....
my brother ask me buy n73....
so expensive....
dad give buy i oso will feel bu she...
Nokia N73 o?
Go buy go buy..
Hahax..this is one of the hp I was considering be4 buying SE hp..
Feel it looks more stylish than k800i ler..
k800i seems to be bulky..
Yea..True..It's expensive for now..
The price will drop one..wait till end of this year or beginning of next year ba..
If not can consider of W850i..Kyloon said this phone gonna release in Oct in M'sia..
If Budget constraint..Den W800i lo..Or u wan my W700i now?kaka~
my bro summore ask me buy n95.... siao.....
Post a Comment