This post is specially dedicated for ex UHS and UPS friends..
Please kindly state the date that you girls..(Er..I suppose no guys except KK) will be back in Penang (For those currently not studying in PG) or the commencement date of ur holidays and the duration of staying in PG or holidays..
Feeling like holding a gathering..
Hahax..
It might not happen..
Just some thoughts after discussing about the mashed potato..
*Drooling*
N the choc cake..Agar agar..etc..
This is what I quote from K-lyn in CY's blog..
"We really should have a cooking thing. Learn up some good delicious recipes. Then we can cook up our own dinner someday, and then decorate tables, music etc etc make our own little flash dinner. The youth group did that once, had appetizers, mains, dessert etc, yummy food and a wonderful time."
I agree with her..
What about y'll?
I bet the answer should be "YES!"
Anyway, please just do reply through the comment in this post.
It might be clearer for everyone's reference rather than reply in tagboard..
I'm kinda old now..Haha..Things tend to slip out my mind easily..
You can even add any relevant opinions about the get-t0-gather event as well!
Hope to See y'll soon
Miss all the wonderful old times



32 comments:
gatherin?
sounds familiar..haha..
u wil be droolin wen others mention about food..
i will faint straight away wen thkin of yimei's cookin..no doubt..
for me,my exam ends on 7th Dec so that means hols officially start on 8th December.
will be free for the remaining month of dec. class gonna commence straight away early jan if i'm not mistaken. :(
I didnt say i gonna cook also..
I jz will be incharge of eating
YiMei doesnt know how to cook..This everyone knows it..
Who is the anonymous anyway?
hey
COOL
I'll be back this saturday, 4 nov night, 11pm. haha, so excited. Just finished my last exam today. yipee.
I should be free most of the time till mid jan, except for around just before Christmas time and end of dec then i might be slightly busier, depends la.
All sounds so EXCITING.
hey
COOL
I'll be back this saturday, 4 nov night, 11pm. haha, so excited. Just finished my last exam today. yipee.
I should be free most of the time till mid jan, except for around just before Christmas time and end of dec then i might be slightly busier, depends la.
All sounds so EXCITING.
hey
COOL
I'll be back this saturday, 4 nov night, 11pm. haha, so excited. Just finished my last exam today. yipee.
I should be free most of the time till mid jan, except for around just before Christmas time and end of dec then i might be slightly busier, depends la.
All sounds so EXCITING.
K-lyn,
Aiks..why u repeated the same reply for thrice..
Argh..So envy u..Finish ur exam d..
My Maths Ext1 jz now 'sei jor'..Huhu
So u r earliest one among us that is 'exam free' huh?
Hrm..What about u go n plan some stuff 1st?
Hehe..
ym,
sorry, didn't realise i tertekan the reply so many times. Blame the computer:P
haha...sure, just let me know what to think. hehe All the best for ur exams, u can do it!
i'll be back around by 19 Nov, will be in penang til start of January. And from 20-22 Dec i wont be in pg.
so we have mashed potatoes as side dish, choc cake as dessert, what's the main?
Hrm..all the plan can only start off after 16th of dec..
Need to wait for veggie..Guess she will be the latest one to be back in pg on 16th of dec
Hrm..Any idea?
Need to rent on place?
Or go over someone's house for the cooking will do?
Main dish..Hrm..Spaghetti a?
But we made before d..
Haha..Not really that we did the whole thing la..
The yummy sauce is specially made by my mum..
Haha..
Do u know what i am thinking now?
I'm thinking of the memories during canteen day..
waaa..nice nice nice..goody!! XD hehe..cant wait d!!
stupiak test coming.. >.< blek.
hope to see you all soon =D
miss ya~
could have mexican, or jap
better yet, maggi mee
Rhian..When is SAM's final gonna end?
ALL the best to SAM's students..
OK, no Maggi mee, Cintan, indomie etc. That's for when the hostel food is inedible, or for out of the blue cravings.
Ya, i was thinking of what we should have for the main course and i thought of the pizza we made during canteen day. =)
Jap food sounds ok, i got the sushi rolling bamboo thingy.
Mexican food got what? other than nachos.
Hrm..Never make mexican food before leh..
If sushi as the main course, mashed potatoes as side dish and choc cake as dessert
The combination is so..Weird?
Hehe
hahaha, does sound a bit weird
Mexican. You can have nachos, tacos, tortilla wraps. Quite easy to make them if they sell the packet things here.
Hey K-Lyn!!! you're back in Pg already!!! And U said you'd be coming back on the 11!!! Nvm, even better, u come back so early... haha.
So happy that you've come back...[enthusiasm seen across this comment]
SAM's exam ends quite early leh, better than ours... I think only 2 weeks or less...
Haha, YM, I've also been thinking abt having a gathering after exams... would be so fun..
After exams very free la, but also nothing to do... at least this is something to look forward too... I wanna cook!
Hmm, can i come?hahax,just kidding...
Mostly these times exams will flow all over the street d,shud end I guess early Dec? shud be able to do la, gud luck for ya guys gathering! =)
pq:
Ya...sorry was quite a last min change. Cause of transport etc, but was definitely happy to get back a week earlier. The days after my exams all I could think of was Penan, haha. If I had to have another week of tat, not very fun. All the best for ur exams!:-)
PQ,
We'll discuss about that after exam la..Good luck for ur Econs tomorrow
Perhaps u can discuss with k-lyn 1st since chem is ur last subject..*Envy envy*
Vince,
Haha..I bet mostly is just a gals gathering..But if u dun mind to pretend as a char bor for one day or two..U r welcomed..Hahahha
Kidding la..See how our plans go 1st..
K-lyn,
What've u been doin in PG since u came back? No updates in ur blog huh?
Did u remember to bring back prizes? Kaka~
If u did, is okay..Prepare more delicious food for us will do or maybe interesting games
*Winks*
Hey..I dreamed of something funny last night
Haha
I dreamed that SPing/beh beh has written a poem in ChenYi's blog about..erm..road or Penang..
Cant remember how the poem sounds like..
It is like the her feeling after back to PG
I sumore dreamed that beh beh being a part-time cook
Haha..selling mini pizza, fried icecream etc
Tasted good..But damn expensive..
Then all of us go 'pong chan'..K-lyn,PQ,CY,Cheryl,me n even my mum..XD
Aiks..How come I will get dreams like that one..>.<
OMG, HAHAHAHAHA!! funny dream!!!
hahahhaha.... wierd...
Sze Ping, write the poem la, then u can share it with us and make yi mei's dream partly come true. =)
haven't been up to much, so nothing much to blog either. Prizes...hmm..will find out. But nothing that great unfortunately.
hahaha....funny and cool dream. reminds me of ah behs dream of fish in the toilet bowl, and then she ended up having pet fish.
Haha..Then what will I get for myself after that dream..
If the dream is about myself..It's still reasonable..
I still cant figure out why I will dream of beh beh
Hrm..
K-lyn, go think of some places out of Penang that you would like to travel around
I wanna go s'pore..but..Aihz..Nobody is doing the plan..
So 4get abt it..Jz go somewhere within Malaysia region..
s'pore?! ask beh beh plan and be our tour guide..kekeke.. =P
haha you still remeber my dream k-lyn. I was dreaming of those fish coz then i really wanted pet fish. But when i got them, it turned out to be a nightmare! Argh, dono why my fish tank so full of slime and the fish keep dying.
S'pore??!! There's nothing here to see!! Everything so artificial, like Sentosa. Unless you want to shop...but then it's kinda expensive if you convert everything.
Haha..Nvm..We jz want a trip out of Penang..
Artificial beauty..ahaha..
Hrm..I wanna go there for New Year..
But it should be kinda crowded..
Have to plan properly..
Mew..U pandai ha..Ask u to plan u ask beh beh..
Then beh beh plan la..*cheer*
Didn't see anyone's blog till now.. though exam's not finished yet >.< one more week to go>>
Hmm.. the cooking gathering sounds more realistic than hotel stay.
However, i'm sorry to infrom u guys that i'll be away from 11th to 25th dec eh.. see first how la.
yup i agree partially with beh that sentosa is artificial.. but to know that they actually maintain it is anytime better than our natural environment which is not constantly up-kept..
Well, a bit of suggestions here for the main dish.. perhaps burgers? but it sounds unhealthy~ mm..can put more veggie than meat inside, and less oil, less salt, less sugar, etc etc..
Momo~Wai Che..U r leaving one day after I come back from trip..Aiks..
Chamz..Then we need to delay the gathering till JAN???!
Perhaps..We can have a few gatherings la..
It's hard to get a date which suits everyone..
yi mui want go singapore on new year? i think by then i'll be there too. so can cari you and kai kai
Beh Beh..You mean CNY or 1st of Jan?I'd be glad if someone can organise it..I'll definitely go..Keke..Reply at the chat box outside ba..I might not check this comment..Haha..It's kinda old post d..
Post a Comment