I'm dead

Truly dead..

What the hell was I thinking during exam?!
Why was I so f***ing careless?!!!
How could I make such mistake?!!!!

For the Section1:Experience through language..
Elective2: DIalogue..which carries 20 marks..
Why I didnt read the question properly?!
I was like jz get the question paper then spot the question
"create realistic characters and believable relationship"
Then start thinking of what I've written the other day on this title..
I didnt even bother to see things below..
What I supposed to do is drama-"Educatin Rita"..
What for I go answer da stupid Prose Fiction thingy..
The answer asked for education and choice..
But what I've written is all about characters and relationships..
I used 2 booklets on this..
I wrote so much..But now it is all craps..
*Sob*

20 marks..Jz gone..
Craps!
What Kyloon said is really true.."There is no stupid question, but stupid people"
Yea..I'm the stupid one..
Din read question properly then straight go tembak..
Education n choices..I know what to write on this one..
Sobz..WHY?!
Been practiced a lot..n now..it is completely nothing i gain for the marks..

When I overheard what they said after the listening paper..
How I wish to grab my answer booklet back..
They said they didnt do well..
But also wont be as worse as me..totally gone..

I lap my car on the way back again..
I jz cant forgive myself for doing such silly mistakes..

I really dont know anything except crying..

This is jz the 1st subject..How am I supposed to go through the rest?
I dont wanna sit for the final d la..
I've tried so hard to concentrate..
Really feel like banging myself on the wall..
So so .. dead..

3 comments:

blushstar said...

yo... heard that u flunked from Ding Yang...
Hmm, from what u wrote, seems like u put lots of effort in English...
Chill... take your time to destress... anyone could have made such a mistake.
The mistake is done, what's done is done...and life goes on. =)
Join us tomorrow to visit Shuba la, we(your friends) can definitely help u in Physics and others...
PQ

Unknown said...

Erm..Think so..
The effort is more than average people ba..
Sigh..Really so unpredictable..
Tmr u also going to visit Suba O?
Hm..I see how 1st la..Evening ma,right?

Physics..No eyes to see d..X(

Anonymous said...

stupid questions are specially set for stupid ones..
stupid people will only answer stupid questions..
dumb people listen to stupid ones..
it is jz like stupid people would only mix wiv foolish ones..
so..dun thk so much la..
continue be yaself..huhu..