Whoa~
Tomorrow gonna fly to Aussie d
Just now only started packing
Not yet finish packing..Still left some minor stuffs
The day before only get scolded by mum
Said I macam bor kam buan go
Haha..A bit bit la
Now I've some complicated feelings.
It is a mixture of excited and longing for this place.
I've never been to Aussie.
There's once during standard 6 where I had the chance.
But forgotten what happened, in the end didnt get to go.
So this gonna be my very first time.
My parents are not going..I jz follow my uncle's family for this trip.
Honestly, I've not talked to anyone of them-(Uncle, aunt, 3 cousins) for really a long long time.
Dont know the following 8 days..how awkward it will be
Travel without my parents..This is not the 1st time d la..
Got pros n corns lo..I'll get More freedom but there's nobody for me to put order on
Hahaha~
Need to rely on my own..Aihz..I'm really not an independent gal
Have to do a lot of learnings
I will be missing a number of activities holding around the corner
Let me name some of them:-
The grand opening of Queensbay
The PC Fair
Hun Seang's birthday
Mega Sale(Haha..Not really la..It will last until 1st of Feb if I'm not mistaken)
Star Walk(The closing date has reached, I cant register for it d..Haha)
Death Notes in cinema(Sigh..I guess next week will be the last week showing this film d)
Some international cultural carnival at KL which lasted for one week(Sounds interesting..But dont think I can straight away go to KL jz after back from Aussie la)
Jolin's concert?!(Haha..not my taste..)
Chill out with friends during this period(I know I know..There'll still be a lot of meet ups in the future..But missed means missed d mer)
Hrm..Are there only these little? Should have more..but now I cant remember them
Well, I'll know them after I've missed it!!
8 days wont cause me to be homesick ba
Hahax..Besides I need to adjust the time to 2 hours earlier, I guess everything will be just fine over there.
So Take care everyone
I'll see u all again soon..soon..very soon..
By then, I'll get to meet Cheryl and KK too, right?
Dont miss me =P (Hahax..I know u all wont ei la..So bor sim..T_T)
Off to meet dolphin...*Winks*



7 comments:
we will miss you de..hahaha.
hope you enjoy aus^^
bring back presents for all of us XD wahahaha.
you too take care ya..huhu.
star walk..im going =P
Haha..
This time I am alert
This is wow=Rhian
Hrm..Presents o..try ler..See if i got the time n money ler..
Enjoy Starwalk then..
Not really intended to go..But since all friends are going, I hope to join too
But too bad..too late d..
when is star walk? registration closed d ah? So who's going?
ym: good good, so clever know who am i XD hmm..think now u r having fun in aus XD
beh beh: star walk..if not wrong..9th or dec?! hee. m.zhao, w.che, gwendo going too..haha.
whoa.....
watched so many dramas these days...
oops...
off topic....
hari ini balik ker??
hari ini = 7th dec...
At S'pore Changi airport now..
Coming back SOON!!!
Post a Comment