ARGHH!!!
I Feel like shouting!!!!!!!
Been waiting for the offer letter for so long..
Thought that what I have to do is just wait..wait with patience..
Unexpectedly, I jz got to know from my mum last night that...
Monash didnt even receive my certified true copy of the real results..
What the craps?!
I've done step by step for the application process to enter the uni..
First enquired related stuff from Monash people, then got the application form, filled in the particulars then handed it straight back to Monash representative during the education fair hosted by IDP few months ago..If I'm not mistaken that was around September..
I did apply some other uni as well..But my first n only target is Monash KL
Then I received the condition offer letter from Monash at Oct..
Inside the letter, there jz stated that they only need my certified true copy of results in order to accept me..
So this means that as long as I can pass the entry requiremnt..there shouldnt be much problem..
So I didnt bother about other uni's offer letters or emails d..Cz I jz take it as I'm going to Monash n that's it..
In Dec, I got to know my UAI..
Lady luck is on my side..I passed the entry requirement..
So..happily, I get my results certified by Mr. Goh at college then sent my results to IDP on that same day (20/12/2006)..
AND..from what I know, IDP will then forward my copy of results to those Uni that I've applied with them..
So indicates that everything is done before I get the offer letter..
Until Jan, started to worry about it d..
Still no news from Monash..
Phoned and asked IDP..
Den the gal said will let me know when they get the letter..Somewhere maybe last week or this week..
Since she said like that, I can only wait lo..
Then I heard ZX said that last week Monash representatives came n told that the letter should have arrived last Friday..
But somehow IDP ppl said they didnt receive it yet..
Many friends who are going to other Uni already get their offer letter, settling visa n relevant stuff..
What's Monash KL doing?
Why take so long?
Okies..I know that they have many processes to do..many letters to handle..
I was also told that no matter I get it or being rejected, I'll be informed in the end..
So, continue waiting lo..
Then my mum phoned Monash and enquired about the current status of mine..
They said they didnt receive my results..
Then asked IDP, IDP said they've sent long ago..
But the person that they fax the results together with mine already got the letter, somehow DON'T KNOW why mine still not yet reach..
DON'T KNOW WHY?!!
Ain't that is your company responsibility to find out the DON'T KNOW WHY?!!!
Argh!~How could this happen on me?
Okay..There's a friend telling me that since the problem has occured, it's not the time to blame or complain..This is not what a wise person should do..What I should do is go n settle the problem MYSELF instead of still depending on IDP.. and complain or shoot IDP later..
Apparently, I understand this also la..
But just feeling like let it out..
K..Whatever..
So now Monash has confirmed they have received my copies of results from my mum and IDP at the same time..
Before this morning, when my mum phoned straight to Monash, they still said havent got it though IDP said they've resent it yesterday..
IDP somehow is pushing the responsibility away..
"They didnt receive..I dont know why..But I've sent.."
Walau..Is this the right service they should provide?
Aren't they should make sure that the students' documents reach the uni safely?
Sumore they might have done a mistake when first email my results to Monash..
This time they should have done it with care, shouldn't they?
If not because we trusted the education centre..
If not because we thought that IDP can make the application task works easier..
We can anytime do it ourselves..We don't have to go through IDP at all!!
Sigh..I have no eyes to see if this late submission of results causes me can't get the offer letter later..
Go Queensland?Hahax..If only this can come true, that'll me great..
Work? Sigh..Maybe la..Gain some experience but not a waitress anymore..
Then go to July intake..this is the only way I can think of..
But I really dont want to turn out to be like that..
Half a year din study..The mind sure berkarat till totally became useless d..
You know..This is funny la somehow..
People out there mostly are worried about what course to study..which uni to go..
But I'm totally different here..
Those thing I have decided long ago..long till before the exams were on..
计划永远赶不上变化
This phrase really suits my situation much now..
WOrried..WorRIEd..WORriED



9 comments:
Dun worry la..
everything is gona fine in the end..
IDP so irresponsible?
Hmm, their image ruined d after ppl read yr post.. haha *revenge*
and rmb, most things ppl worry about never happens..
shudnt worry :)
enjoy ya hols!!!
and good luck in yr course la, albeit wishing u a bit early..
so if you're going for the earlier intake what date will u be leaving? make sure we do some sort of farewell/gathering for you ;)
Hm..Who is the anonymous?
Thanks for ur concern..
C.Yi:
Yea..This is my maint motive of posting this entry..beside venting my frustration..
Asking everyone to boycott IDP..Lalala~
Anyway, I jz get to know from my friend that many people are complaining abt the services in IDP..Eg.IDP didnt further explain to some when they pass them the offer letter..In the end, many people turn to Aus Ed or Study Link..
Till I'm able to get some news from Monash either on the coming Tues or Wed, I'll stop worrying ONLY IF they accept me..>.<
I'll be officially going down to KL on the 24th..Hehe..I dont wanna go thru 23rd all alone there la..That's sad..
I guess no need farewell ba..I'll still be around M'sia..XD
So gathering is better..Kekez
hey there, so tat's y u still neva receive ur offer letter ...
since u already noe the reason, y worry? everything shud be ok by then ...
no worries k! and all the best too ...
miz ya guys much!
heyhey... good luck ya snakie... shud be alrite eh... mai worry... worry d easy old... lol... cheers =)
the closing date for monash engineering is 2nd of february la... dun worry.... sure no problem one
the closing date for monash engineering is 2nd of february la... dun worry.... sure no problem one
Well, just to say that not to be so worry now..
Cz jz met the monash representative in the afternoon jz now..
N after she viewed my results, she said:"Based on ur results, Monash got no reason to reject you."
What a relief!
why idp soo sueyy one? thought they hv well reputation n quite famous also.... next time should warn others to boycott them!!! helping u to revenge ngek ngek...
well.. heard from hh tht u've received ur offer..congratz ya.... guess things are more settled for u now...happy for you... no more worries la kay
Post a Comment