Pingoo's Birthday!

Kekhwa.mp3


Basically this song is to 'cheh' the birthday boy..

While this song is Pingoo's favourite theme song..=)

Ok..So I better get started..Must finish this blog before 9th of Jan,12.00am
So sorry, I din manage to finish it by yesterday..
But at least I still finished it la..
It's somehow so detailed..Besides as a memorable blog for Pingoo..it's also for Veggie n those who were unable to attend..I'm sure if u gals were there, there will be even much fun!!

At first the party is planned to be held on 6th of Jan as more people can attend..
But somehow, our poor Pingoo get so stressed up..N fallen sick..
So the plan was called to be cancelled last minute..

To ease our "xin1 ling2 shang4 de chuang1 shang1", Pingoo decided to have a replacement party at the same place--Kocha Taiwanese Restaurant situated at Burma Road at 7th of Jan 6pm..
LoLx..Detailed enough huh?

It was a raining evening..
After picking up Lala at GP, 3 of us(Pling-driver, Lala n me) went to Kocha together..
When we reached there, my first thought was that..How come so many were wearing REDs?!
Basically there's only 3 Reds..But for that moment is kinda striking..
The Reds

After some wait, a short one I should say..Cz I didnt feel like I waited there quite long..Puxie, Jawa Mee, Meow, Rhi n Mew arrived..Then we got to see how amazing Rhi get off the car..XD..Oh ya..Forgot to say, Nutz was the first to arrive there..Kinda unexpected ya for no reason =P..

The surprise "kiam hu" brought by Nutz..LoLx

So we finally stepped into the restaurant..All the while we're standing outside waiting for the others..At the same time, I did something extremely stupid n turn my mood down..I've nothing to do there..So I took out the camera, started to delete some pictures which were taken one day before at Hai Luo..Before I realised that I havent backup the photos into my pc, I have deleted so many..The moment I remembered that, I felt like shouting "Oh SHIT!"..How silly am I?What was I thinking at that time?Sigh..So sad la..Really sorry ya for those who havent got the pictures from me..though I still left some..Dont worry, I have saved them into my pc safely d..

Okies..Back to the party..
Since it is a taiwanese restaurant, so the food inside is mainly made up of 'xiao chi', rice n noodles lo..We are always undecided expecially on food..Support this statement huh? That's why Pingoo said should ask Ah Jin to go, but he doesnt wanna come..too bad..So Pingoo ordered a few dishes of "xiao chi"..about 10 varieties..Then I came up with a plan that two ppl share one set of meals..I dont think we will be full by eating only "xiao chi"..This plan was accepted..Hehe..But some of us did share..some didnt..which made Pingoo kinda stress when seeing those sharing one...kept on asking the same question.."Do you feel it's enough?Are you full?" =P

This is the stress ball given by Lala..Hehe..Btw, it seemed like the stress ball will make Pingoo even stress..XD


Soon, the food's served..
First came Jawa Mee's order---> fried pork skin

Mew with the fried taufu? I forgot what is that d..>.<
Taiwan sausage n fried squid..(Both of them are nice!)

Lala showing her special method of holding the chopsticks..The rest also tried to immitate..But it's no easy at all..XD

Pingoo with the birthday card given by 9 of us=)

Focus on the card..ChenYi, Cheryl, Put n Veggie didnt get to attend the party, so show u all the card that Mew helped u all to sign..=P..

All of us at the corner of the restaurant...before leaving

Then we had a chemistry project getting on..Hahax..Somehow it's also named as Sakura plan..Actually it is some surprise celebration that gonna be held later on for Pingoo..But we got this special Meow Meow, nearly ruin our project..Momo..Meow, muz brush up ur acting skill ya..Hehe..
We bluff Pingoo that all of us are going back..By the way, I guess I'm the orang jahat again..Cz I was the 1st one to mention about goin home..Then Pingoo sounded very sad..Yeah..That's the point..To make him feel so disappointed at that stage..Then the surprise can only be great later..Kekez
So Pling sent Pingoo back..Then the other two cars went Bandar Baru to meet up with Pling later..We hardly can communicate when we're in Kocha..Cz Pingoo's very alert n sensitive to what we said..So our plan cannot be spread around smoothly..

There's hell lots of jokes cracked at the corner of Bandar Baru..
We're planning to have a romantic scene with candles lighting to surprise the birthday boy..Lala came up with the plan sort of like carolling with bday song n holding candles in our hand..Seemed romantic n warm, right? XD.. But the problem is..how are we gonna hold the candles..Sumore the candles they plan to use is the flat round type not the pillar type..N there came a lot of stupid funny ways..Laugh till I feel like suffocating..cannot breathe at all..Anything that can be lighted up also being mentioned..Anything that they can see also they tried to show us..>.<..In the end we settled the candles by putting them in plastic cups filled with water.. Karchuak acting like gina at Bandar Baru..XD After buying the candles, we went Jenny Cake House to choose a yummy cake..The cakes over there are superb nice, the taste is like just right..*Drooling*..Unlike some which is very sweet or very cheesy or...I dont know how to describe..One word to describe that would be delicious..XD
There's some arguement when choosing the cake..Actually was jz between me n karchuak..What's wrong with someone who's sorethroat dun wan a chocolate cake huh? Bad Karchuak..Sumore beat me up for no reason..Till my arm also turned red..Sobz..At last, I chose a Belgium Chocolate cheesecake..Prevent some insects there complaining that I only choose according to my taste..Huhu..
This is the cake with a duck on it..We know Pingoo sure like it much..=)

Next is the rehearsal..>.<..We're trying out the birthday songs n some steps to surprise Pingoo..The rehearsal was held in front of the cake house..I knew it surely looked stupid there..Hahax..We got the song, the candles and the cake..So I personally think that is really enough..But somehow, they dont agree with me..Sigh..They wanan create a lie to make KK believe that there's no surprise..I dont think that is really necessary..But anyhow, there're more votes for that case..So I can only shut up..I do believe what I have in mind is actually good enough..If they follow my plan, my thumb would be definitely safe from being burnt..Huhu.. K..cut the complain..Then we went to Pingoo's house in three cars..We did many silly things there..LoLx..Eg. Collecting the water drops from the gate of Union Primary..I guess me n Karchuak collected the most water drops..Hahax..Okay..I noe u guys definitely feeling very swtz now..But if u were there, u might feel that's actually some kind of fun..=P..Then we started to light up the candle n put them into the cup filled with water..There happened quite a number of small accident..The worst one I guess should be the candle fell to the floor n all of us scream together..Really dangerous la..though the fire is small, but it might cause a bigger one..The wind that night really freaked us out..We had to take care of the lit candle 'bagai menatang minyak yang penuh'..XD..

Finally Puxie called Pingoo by telling him a lie that we're goin to RedBox..That time should be around 9sth..If so late go RB, sure pok kai..Actually this chemistry project should be carried out at 12am sharp..But many of them got curfew..So we've to make it earlier..Btw, Pingoo really trusted our evil plan n went changing..Oh dear~I didnt know that a guy can change for so long..If only they listen to me, we dont have to wait for so long..

By the way, I guess all u can see from the video is jz darkness with tiny little lights..Pai seh ya..This is recorded by using digital camera n not a video camcorder..So dont complain so much about the effect..N I did cut away those really out of scene one d..JM's skill so geng so shaky..When I watched also pening..XD..N i guess U need to turn ur speaker louder in order to listen to the song..In short, watch it if u want to..If not, just ignore it..
Basically the video is put up to emphasise on how long we've been waitin n how hard to take card of the candle..XD

Happy Birthday!


We squad there for like 5 minutes which seemed to be like eternity..

Finally...

FINALLY...

Our superstar, Pingoo was there..Then da happy birthday song in 3 kinds of languages was sang..Chinese, Malay then English..
Some lit of candles managed to tahan till the end, some early early already "zhuang4 lie4 xi1 sheng1"..XD..

Then we got this..erm...I dont know what this called...We sprikled the water towards Pingoo..this is for no reason also..Just feel like it's fun..>.< The candles


Another surprise coming up..The Birthday CAKE!!
19 years old d..Sang sang seng seng o~

~Cake cutting session~

In the end, Pingoo was asked to comment about the surprise..
Though there're many flaws for the surprise, but we do hope that u had a memorable birthday this year~

Last group photo..-Kawaiine-

Phew..Finally it's done..I used to so long...The longest time for the moment to complete a post..So tired..*cough cough*

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't saw you in video...the first 2 second in fisrt video is u right?
btw,saw ur handwriting d... :P

Anonymous said...

haha cool post, reliving those moments. lol had fun

Unknown said...

阿飞:
Swt...in the 1st video so dark u also can see is who?Ur eyesight really cool..
My handwriting not special also..

Lala:
Hehe..If everything can be recorded in video, I dont have to write so much d..

Chen Yi said...

after reading yr loooong post i decide to post an even looooonger comment haha.
but that's not possible la
but actually when u type u feel like it's very long, but when u read, it feels shorter..haha

this post made me feel quite sad that i weren't able to atend and join in the fun + the surprise :(
haih.. sick at the wrong time..

Pingoo is always so caring ^^
he's always stressing out over how others are feeling.. so ambil berat towards other ppl's perasaan.. such a nice friend :)
but shouldn't feel stressed so easily la..

mew did a good job with the imitation, especially jiaweih's signature, looked quite original..wow never knew mew so skillful in this :D

and how did meow "nearly" runied the plan.. omomo,.. meow very blur.. more blur than me!!! haha.. or maybe infected by me -_-

who is the one who came up with the surprise? it's interesting, can't wait to read how was pingoo's reaction..

and how come the very dark video got music? u can set one hor? very nice!

and what's with the "flower" post in the last pic? hahah..
no wonder that night when meow sms-ed me she said she still in pingoo's house, i thought just a few ppl there.. didn't know u all were going to surprise him..

pingoo sure had a wonderful and memorable bday yea!!:D

Unknown said...

C.yi:

U noe I get so excited when saw ur long comment..
Hehe..I dont know why la..Perhaps is becoz..I feel like someone really care about what I've written..=P

Yea..I took so long time to complete the blog..Most probably is becoz of the music n video stuff..I guess u noe that I used to use castpost to upload songs..But malang tidak berbau, castpost is under maintainence..Cannot use that..Took me a long time to get a suitable one..N the video stuff..I'm really not pro in it..Actually what I've in mind is I wanna do the fast forwarding effect on the 1st video to show how long we've waited for Pingoo..But somehow, I cant search that from the net..In the end, I can only edit the video by cutting out some which is very cacat n add in some music so that wont seem like very boring..

Dont be sad ler, C.Yi..Hahax..but is true that we rarely make such surprise for ppl's bday..We are too free these days..=P

Abt Meow's case..She la..not good enough to pretend..When everyone gets the isi tersirat of the Chemistry plan, she still act till like so blur..Then made Pingoo suspect something on us..But anyway, let him suspect something is good also..Hahax..let him 'sum xi xi'

Hrm..Is it Pling's idea for the surprise party?or lala or puxie? I 4got d..>.<

That is not flower..that is 'kawaiine' that they used to pose..Haha..Looks like flower huh?

I think I've answer all ur ques..Hahax..

Anonymous said...

mui...

to make u feel that some1 cares about what u have written...(all ur hardwork and effort) i have decided 2 comment la... (sked u nag me oso... lol)

it was really fun that day... haha... i like ur videos la.. very funny... i laugh alone and my mom commented that i'm out of my mind =.=

the whole thing is quite successful afterall... i tink... hope that we can make ur bday a memorable 1 oso la... hehe... qi dai o?? lol...

oh rite... 2 answer cy's question... actually puxie n i planned 2 go 2 pingoo's house at 12 eh... but suddenly so many ppl can make it... suprisingly... hehe...

meow shud definately improve her skill la... black sheep!! haha... but luckily din 'chuin pou'... (pingoo quite char oso la... coz meow was quite obvious... hehe...)

overall... our effort is worth it la... despite the rain, wind, waiting, burning and stuffs... lol...

p.s. how's ur hand??

Unknown said...

Pling:

Thanks a lot..Thanks for ur 1st comment..Today my blog very lau juak..I'm so happy..Hehe

Hahax..Ask ur mum to watch together with u..Lolx..They sure think all of us sam pat or one..=P

Wah..Very qi1 dai4...Hahaha..N takut also...LoLx..Dont bully me o..

My thumb okay liao..Sms till no feeling d..Kakaz..

Thanks a lot for supporting my blog..Hehe..
U r indeed smarter...At least u din comment at the chatbox beside..Bleukz

Anonymous said...

yimui, do u still keep all the original video clips?

Anonymous said...

of coz la... i'm not blur like kk eh... btw... i told him 4 u oso d... and he said :'si meh?'... very typical pingoo eh style... haha...

Anonymous said...

Yimei,
finally i can open ur page aedy, ytd so desperate wanna open cannot wor, kek si wa nia ...

hee ... u all had so so much fun la ... makes me sad nia (kidding la), am equally excited when i can open ur page! wow ... so this was what happened on his birthday! i really lk the surprising part! did pingoo cried ?? hee, i cant play the video, blame the stupid connection, i come bac only watch la ...

the pics u accidentally deleted ... nvm ba, stop blamin urself, everyone makes mistakes, hee, nex time we go there again, with more ppl, and take MORE pictures !! o yea, btw y u neva on9 these days har ? wanna kacau u also cannot ... and i am VERY surprise to see PLING!! so nice and so sweet, we can actually keep in touch thru blogs! i am really happy and touched that we r still close to each other, despite we are now in different colleges ... espeacially after dis hols ... we really spend a lot of time with each other ... and i am proud to say that most of us alwiz tried our best to show up at every single outing and gatherin !!

hee ... guess i crap too much aedy ... gonna stop here ... lastly, FRIENDSHIP FOREVER !!!

Unknown said...

Lala:
Yea..I still keep them with me..U want them, is it?

Pling:
Hehe..True also..U r my zhu3 ren2..Cannot be so blur, if not i'll jz follow ur foot step =P

Unknown said...

Veggie:
Hehe..Yea lo..I'm so happy with this post u noe..So many ppl actually come to read it..
Hehe..I noe there're still other peoples have read it but they never comment..That's why I duno they noe my blog..

Erm..Nowadays I seldom use MSN aka WLM..
Last night off9 quite early cz feeling headache..
Btw, I guess u can see me on9 in ggtalk la..Those closer ones mostly are using ggtalk liao after persuading by me..Kakaz

Veggie, when r u coming back a?
Maybe I will get a bday party done next week..Havent really confirm ko..
Hope u can come la..But I think it's hard..Cz it wont be on weekends..

Momo~
I miss you ler..
Hehe..Take care ya

Anonymous said...

yi mui can still remember how to use so many peribahasa. pn tee must be proud.

Unknown said...

Hahaha..
I guess I dont learn them from Pn. Tee..
Frankly, I didnt really learn anything from her..=P

Neway, thanks for beh beh to drop by..=)

How are u at s'pore?
Hope that everything is fine with u..