Lok Lok - Batu Feringghi

Hrm..Feel like blogging about yesterday stuff first..
I've held on another post about last Friday one for so long d..
Cant get the right mood to blog..
Need to change something else to blog before I get mad with blogging..

Well, yesterday went IDP to settle Monash enrollment process..
Hehe..I've received the offer letter on the 23rd of Jan..
It's definitely a good news after so many distressed things that happened last week..
Finally can get rid of those worries and waiting moment..
Paid RM2250 including general fees to actually reserve a place in Engineering course..
So much about that la..
Anyway, I didn't feel angry about IDP d..Things are settled..
No point still preserve the hatred..XD

On Wednesday night..my mood was really terrible..
Lala, Pling n KK should noe the reason..
I guess the root of it is...because of curry chicken..Lolx..
Sounded very childish but..somehow it is real..
At 1st KK promised to treat me n Pling with his self-cooked curry chicken n so decided to organise a small dinner gathering..
But, they ended up cancel it then 'un-cancel' it n then cancel it n then...
This cycle was repeated..at least 4 or 5 times..
Really geram...After I get so much complains n nagging from my mum n get permission d, they said wanna cancel it..Sumore my poor curry chickens jz gone lidat..
Sobz sobz..So really beh syok that night..
Shouldnt be so irresponsible one, right?
Cannot keep on give us hope then ko damage it, right?
Sumore blame us for putting two of them, who r not so keen to do the shopping..>.<.. Not that we dont wanna go..but I can't n lala has no transport..Sobz.. Now u noe planning stuff is not easy d, right? But since u two have mentioned and informed ppl d, cannot jz hu3 tou2 she3 wei3 one..
So muz learn lo..
Never try never learn never know..
K..Enough of giving lectures..
I know Pling was not in the mood..Cannot blame her..
Jz kesian me n lala..Discuss till so syok.. In the end..nothing can be applied..

Okies..back to yesterday (Thurs)..
Watched Blood Diamond..
Erm..Overall is good la..Touching sumore..caused a few drops of my tears rolled down..
Grade this movie as 7/10..Hehe..
Dun really like action movie sumore this movie so cruel n merciless..
Really grateful to live in such peaceful country..Hahax..Should feel contented..
If only not so much pollution around, that would be even great!

Followed the last plan we have done on wednesday night..
Go Pulau Tikus market eat lok lok..
Basically, I didnt eat any string of lok lok at all..
Instead of lok lok, I ate sushi..kekez..RM6 per set..Tasty n cheap!
Thinking of one month later will eat steamboat eat till sien d..
So, I'm not so keen in eating lok lok n steamboat la..
Lok Lok not really tasty also..the soup got no special taste..jz the fun of cooking ba le..
Dun really like steamboat due to some reasons..so dun have to mention lok lok d.
Hehe..Actually when they mentioned about Pulau Tikus market..
What I can think of was only that sushi..
So..it is actually a good idea to go there..XD.. "Kai Dai Foon Hei"..Kekez
Lok Lok
Pling Kua Pingoo
Say Cheese XD

Lala was the champion for the expenses of Lok Lok..hehe..She spent RM8..
Others one..I dont remember d..Aiks..Really si lau kok kok d..
Lok Lok-Lala..Somehow I find this funny..Hehe..I sot d..


After Lok Lok, we went all the way up to Batu Feringghi..
Oh ya..Nearly 4gotten..
Before I left my house at around 2sth, I got a surprise visit from someone..
"Ding Dong! Ding Dong!"..
I was thinking who is the one that press on the door bell till so hiong..
Pingoo!!with Curry Chicken!!!
Before that I received a msg from him..
"Don't go anywhere. Wait for me at home! "
I was so confused so blur..
Guan lai...He really cooked me curry chicken..
Momo..Felt so shocked la..
Really appreciate it..
Dont dare to beh syok u d..Anyway, now I can burn ur hou4 gong1 d..keke..
I jz ate some during my lunch jz now..
Hehe..Give u a grade of 9 out of 10 la..Though still cant fight with my grandma's standard..Bleukz..But then, I had not enough of it la..
U told me u cooked half of the chicken..but I only ate one wing, one drumstick n 3 potatoes..Sobz..My mum n my cousins ate the rest kee..Kek si nia..Supposingly, that's me supper tonight one..Aihz..
Becoz of this curry chicken, my mum asked me to learn cooking..
Huh!!Macam tai2 sei2 I cannot make it..Okies..I admit that I dont have the talent la..Adui..Tonight gonna luan hungry again..
From pua jiak kay, left so little only..Got the look, right?Hehe..I can tell u..taste good as well..XD..
Thanks a lot!

K..continue with the part all the way up to Batu Feringghi..
We complained a lot about assignments, projects, exams..etc..in the car..
6 of us are the same type one..Last minute students..LoLx..
We find ourselves the excuse for doing work last minute..Without stress, we cant do it well..>.<..Really si hopeless..Kekez Parked the car in Golden Sand Resort carpark.. Pretend as if we are the visitors there.. Actually we just act act..We're the visiots there la..Visited their washrooms..Kaka Photo taken in the washroom..hehe..My hand is short..can only capture our big faces..huhu

Next we started shopping..
Nothing much that interested us..
Hm..The 1st thing that gain most attraction was..DVD?!
I guess that only attracted 5 out of the 6 there..
hehe..I'm not included..
Can get it free somewhere d mer..Ahem..
The DVD sold there is really cheap compared to the one in town..
RM4 per cd..Sumore buy 10 free 1..
Those people there very heong..bought one whole stack about 20 pieces per person..Geng!
Lala, Cheryl n Pingoo bought some..
Lala sumore wanna buy mp3..then persuaded by me not to buy..go Ukoo find..aiks..Luckily I didnt kena beaten up by people there..huhu

Found something quite interesting there..
Hehe..the best decor among all of the stalls..

The lightings there are nice..
N the gal there is considered the kindest compared to other stall who sell the same stuff..
She gave us the price of RM20 per lighting there as student price..initially she set the price as RM30..
Whereas later on we found out that another stall sells the same thing for RM35 n 40..Crazy la..Give ppl so unreasonable price..
Bought Lala one of the lighting there..as her birthday present for 7 months in advance..Kekeke..Sot jor..
There's a dolphin one also..but i know if i really bought that home sure kena scolded like mad..Prefer the mini tanglung type..Lala n KK said if got enough money..will buy more than one set only look nice..
Hm..Wonder is it true that the outlet price is RM17..Need to be so expensive?!
Not professional in such thingy..Aiya..Don't wanna think abt that d..
Saw some bags n stuff which I have seem then in AUS..
Luckily din buy there..if not sure 'diao1 arm3 zhu3 sha4' d..Here for sure cheaper..
It's definitely products made in China d..
Is kinda relief that I didnt buy that Nike imitation sport shoes which costs RM55..
No matter how, it is still an imitation..Though it looks rather nice la..but wont be comfortable when wearing it..

Pling n Gua Gua bought some ear rings..5 for RM10..
Lala bought some sovenir n mini candle..
Cheryl bought me Dolphin bracelets for my bday present..XD..Thanks thanks
Exactly the same as the one I saw in AUS..Guess what?It jz costs RM5..
Phew..Really ho chai din buy in AUS..
What else? Oh ya..T shirts..
Guess that's all..N we're damn thirsty..
I drank that glass of Ice Lemon Tea within a minute or two..=="

We walked for almost 3 hours..From the starting point to almost the end and back to the starting part..Didn't realise we walk for so long n so much..XD
So..it's time to go home..
Reached home around 11.30pm..
Mum was asleep..No nagging no complain were made..hehe..

The last photo taken at Eden before we left..

Wonder this kind of simple but happy life can still last how long..............................
Hope that it will never end.

10 comments:

Chen Yi said...

haha yimui, i'm yr first commentor muahaha.
i think blogger is down or smth. all the picts cannot be viewed. same goes to my blog so i can only read thru yr blog blur-blur-ly. tmr visit yr blog again la.

haha what a coincidence i went to pulau tikus market to eat Lok Lok on the same night that u guys went there.. much later though..around 8+ no fate :(

aih altho i'm in pg but still i missed out so much fun.. feel kinda sad..
i'm like lost..i dunno anything that happened..dun even know who's going where..
sigh.
suddenly feel a little emotional after reading this....lol. errr think i shud sleep.
nights~ comment again tmr when i watch the video la:)

Chen Yi said...

i'm back!! hahaha -.-
weird la. i woke up and came to yr blog but after reading, i feel that i seemed to hv read another story.. i dunno what i was reading last night.. maybe too sleepy d, so just browse thru, didn't read properly , paiseh
and sumor po4 bu4 ji2 dai4 wanna leave comment -_-

anyway congrats u have settled yr uni issues.. and now sumor have Gweedy as yr companion!!! That must be a really good news right? Company is always the best gift if you're going outstation for studies..Hopefully the same goes to me when i go unitoo..

So initially the Thurs nite pan at Pling's house is the curry chicken plan? That day i read u guys' conversation in the chatroom but didn't really understand.. dunno why yimui so stressed.. then meow told me the plans were on/off/on/off for a few times d.. still dun understand..
but too bad it had to be thursday, if friday think i could have made it.. nvm nvm.. next time hehe

I didn't know the Lok Lok stall opened so early.. if not i would have went there earlier and meet u guys..what time did u guys go there?

and smart move.. parking in Golden Sand.. haha.. so u guys parked and went in the hotel? then how u guys come out? The guards not there meh?

ya we're the same.. altho will feel like buying imitation sport shoes (cuz broke liao $_$) but upon purchase i will suddenly "suk sah" and dun wan buy anymore cuz i also wont feel comfortable wearing it.. haha..is this "xin li zuo yong"?
we're willing to pay more(double or triple the price) for a pair of sport shoes that look almost the same.. -.-

Unknown said...

I saw two comments..Expect to be two people posted the comment..Mana tau both are from the adorable CYi..Hehe..

Momo..U went P.Tikus market too?
Aiks..We really have no fate ler..
I reached there at 6.30 then left at 7sth..U went there with ur parents?

How come u will read diff stories?R u sure u r reading my blog?Blur blur cyi as usual..hahax

Still didnt catch up with Gweedy..I'm like the last one to noe the news..Why I become so outdated kee one..Sobz..Hrm..means Gweedy will be probational student there..need to pia more..I also need to pia!!!
Btw, which uni u have in mind?Any plan after ur diploma course?

Initally was curry chicken plan..Then change to BBQ..So stress becoz they kept on-off-on-off lo..Sumore kena cheng by mum..Aihz..Nvm d..Pass d..Sumore somehow was also a nice outing..Cyi, u can start to plan the activities for the time veggie comes back..hahax..I jz asked her to plan n she told me she will plan when she's on the way back in the bus..>.<

Golden Sand a..Hehe..I also duno..We din bother the guard..Jz straight walked out as if we're guests there lo..As long as u dun show takut ei face to them, dun hav eye contact with them..then is ok d one ba..

The designs for sure look different one ler..Easily can spot out the different..but if buy imitation one can buy more pairs nia lo..Hahaha..Reminded me of Nike shoes pic of urs, veggie n mine..

Still havent finish the blog last two fri..I duno will hold on till when..XD

Anonymous said...

Yi Mui, i've some news for you here... a friend of mine who applied for commerce in monash, she got d same fate as you!! she apllied thru aus-ed months before our result was out... then sent in d final result soon after she got it.. her result is very good la, way higher than d entry requirement..but frustrated waiting 4 d offer letter... last week she found out monash didnt even receive her final result! see.. same case as yours!
well, ymui since cases like this happen more than once..i dun think it's d agent's fault la... there mus be smt goin wrg in monash admission department... i recalled d aus-ed ppl telling me monash system is down for few days..tht's why they couldnt get our letters ready yet..
but it's okay now, plans are made n things r settled.. what's more? we're doubly lucky can go there together.. i agree with cyi, company is d best gift if v're goin outstation.. somewhere v're not very familiar with.. it's comforting knowing there'll be someone to help-out when things went quirky..
yi mui, im very very sorry didnt update you bout it.. actually i didnt really tell many... im feeling soo guilty la...sheesh.. dun be mad la okiee? btw, will u be goin to d orientation? do u know wht time till wht time?
oh yeah, they gave me 4 subjects... not 1 subject like i've been telling u one... yea we gotta pia hard this time... cannot play play dee..heeehee

Unknown said...

Hehe...Is okay la..I saja luan nia one..
I'm going down on the 11th of Feb for the orientation..
Then 15th of Feb come back..
What abt u?

So means that there's no difference between probational student and normal one la, is it?

Anonymous said...

mui i'm down too dat day when they suddenly cancelled..dun even noe dey cancelled..nobody told me,summore i stil chio ppl to attend...i REALLy tot dat bbq is on d coz dey already goin to buy the ingredients d..plin n kk go shoppin til no mood 4 dat bbz thing..mayb i was not around to supervise dem la rite??hehehee.

Unknown said...

Hahax..Meow, so should we blame u also?
Hrm..How come u din join us for lok lok?

Anonymous said...

hey there,
after reading ur post, i'm lk 'oh-my-gosh!i missed so much fun!'
hmp... really really hav to ganti bac when i come bac!
o yea, u goin bac on 15th after orientation?
hmp... teman me ler... takin nice bus on the 16th, 12 o'clock...
AND seems lk everyone's pursuing their own dreams, in other words, goin different ways...
mew goin rmit, rhi goin anu, klyn kk cheryl goin bac nz
very soon, ky will be goin nz and wf to england ...
really really hope tat we'll keep in touch!!!

p.s: yimei, teman me la!

Anonymous said...

whoa yimui u're goin down for soo many days?? cny shopping?? great plan!!
i havent decide yet... ermm...still planning la.. will let u know soon....
im not sure what's up with d probational one... guess if u succeed appealing, they'll give you probational... but there's a condition tht u mus get credits for all d subjects u're takin in d first sem.... where normal students get to fail 3times bfore they're kicked out

Unknown said...

Veggie,
I actually wanna go back on 14th..Skip the closing of the orientation which falls on 15th of Feb..
I dun feel like staying there so long la..N one more thing is that I follow my aunt's car back to PG..I am not going to go back by bus..
Pai seh ya..

Aihz..I duno..I now really wish time can just pause somewhere..Dun wan to be separated..Sobbies



Gweedy,
Where got go down for so many days?The orientation starts on 12th..so need to go down on 11th..then 15th only ends..
>.<..Do u noe when is the orientation?Blur blur o..