But it wasnt totally my fault ler..
So much works piling up..
Whenever there is free time, it would be my sleeping time..which has been decreased exponentially..LoLx..
In numerical sense it's quite exaggerating, but in truth I really felt much more physically, mentally exhausted n jz 'die sleeping' very very soon..like less than few seconds n I'm asleep..
How I wish all the works could be paused somewhere..let me have enough of recharging before continue with them..
Well, this wish could only be a hope in vain..
Even though there were so much workload this whole month..but still there r quite some happenings around..
Let's jz get started with the event held in Monash Sunway..
-->Monash Street Carnival and Motor Show on the 17th n 18th..organised by MUSA (Monash University Student Association) ..
Although the title is named so..But..in real it's more emphasised on Motor Show instead of Street Carnival to me..
Besides some game stalls n food stalls (which don't look appealing to most ppl..), All u can see there're cars..Cars..N more CARS..n also some HOT showgirls..N..N..Drifting!!
Well..I duno much about car..I only noe there is engine inside it with 4 tyres..that can make the car runs..Hehe..
Matt a..So wasted the chance le..ur hands shouldnt be putting as they were..LoLx
Some exhausts which can emit spark..Jz the same as those type u saw in 2fast2furious or Tokyo Drift..But then..this is jz a Proton Wira..XDAnyway, we need to pay 5 bucks in order to enter the roadshow area..is it worthwhile? In some sense ya..Get to experience new stuffs..But if it's more expensive than that..Then is a big No-No..LoLx..I'm not a person that so into cars yet..
As I mentioned this is a two-days event..the highlight for 1st day is actually some performance by some bands which are unknown to me..haha..I din go early for the 1st night..So they're still left unknown..XD
While for the 2nd night..the performances's hosted by Monash students..
If it wasnt because of Hun Seang, I wouldnt have gone for this event twice..
Hahax..But supporting performance done by a friend..No kira lo hor..
Guess what?! Hun Seang can dance..ROFL..Never knew it ler..I so sat bai..Hahax..Know him for this long still duno abt this..But hey..Cannot blame me ler..He never show off his talent in front of me..Hahax
Uploading the video..Hostel connection sucks



0 comments:
Post a Comment