Sorry for the lack posting..I've been sick and 'm still sick..
Was still excited two weeks ago regarding touching down at Kangaroo Land..
But not after my early 21st n farewell party, where I caught myself in a terrible illness status..
Initially was voiceless due to the awful sorethroat..that continue for a couple of days..and in between the nights I had fever..
Then here came the bad cough which lasts until now (already 10 days n still counting)..
Sigh..All I need now is water n sleep..But I barely sleep well at night due to the cough..Urgh..
The MOST suffering part is the food..as I should be enjoying the scrumptious Penang food during my last week of stay here..But all I've been eating are watery porridge, soupy nooddle..
Another sad sad thingy is that I'm not allowed to meet up with friends..
Inevitably, the excited feelings got drown..
Well, just let it be then since I can't chase back the time..
N I know good frienship will remain regardless of time, distance etc etc.
I'm so gonna miss all the girls' hang out, chit-chatting and warm accompany..
Thanks for all the love, care and happiness..
I will return sooner than u can imagine..hopefully emerging as a better individual..
Do take care n keep-in-touch~ (I heart Facebook for this reason..XD)
Cheers~
Friendship forever ^^P/S: A big thank you for those who r going to send me off at the airport tonight
Another thank you for all the heart-warming wishes..
THANKS~



1 comments:
hey..tcare over there..
plz lar..dun be so lazy..update ya blog more frequent okay..
so sad cant bid farewell to you at da airport..hopefully can say hi to you at airport nex time..huhu..
Post a Comment