Hello Clayton

Here is a Hello greeting sent from Clayton, Victoria~

Today is my 5th day over here.
Things have been hectic ever since I've landed.
Problems occurring here and there since the 1st day.
But well..things are getting better now..just got the house cleaned..not really YET..left the final part which is to mop the floor of the entire house..upstairs is fully carpeted anyway but gonna vacuum it again..it got dusty after cleaning the window..%#@*&..okok..enough of grumbling with the cleaning job..

Overall, the house is okay IF it is clean..
Many have come to my house..but I've gone to none..
My housemates and I hv been crazily cleaning the house and getting the groceries shopping done..There is a lot to buy even though it is a fully furnished house..OMG
I've spent like @@..Don't convert..STOP converting..

The weather over here is..dry but windy..sunny but cold..
Hmm..I guess u won't understand it if u aint here..
But my lips seriously get dry every now and then even though I've applied lip balm constantly n drinking more water than I used to drink in Penang..

Anyway, I've yet to obtain my internet connection..
Currently I'm using the free mobile broadband given by THREE..
I've signed up the promotional plan whereby I pay $39 for a $49 plan and get an extra 1GB mobile broadband for free..n also get the phone for free..however the phone is nothing much to be fascinating about..
In all, the plan is worth it and so I took it..This is like the 2nd last phone in the store..so consider myself as lucky ^^


Been to few places like Clayton Town, Chadstone and Mount Waverley..
Have yet to been to the city..gonna be this Fri or Sat..^^
Just had my enrolment done yesterday n allocated my timetable..
Orientation starts next week..
Going to join some amazing race event tomorrow organized by Monash University International Student Society (MUISS)..I guess it is going to be fun..
Finally I can think of the word fun after all the frustrated cleaning n settling down..

Not much pictures have been taken except for the food we cooked or ordered..
Life isnt that colourful for these 5 days but hopefully it will get brighter n brighter after the gloomy ones..

How I wish I have a car now~~~
I'm sick of walking with hell lots of heavy stuffs on hand..
N I miss my bolster..why they dont sell bolster over here..*sniff sniff*
N I'm still coughing..OMG..It has been like 2 weeks d..

Well, don't worry about me..
I will be adapting to the new environment and get myself recovered SOON..
Toodles~

0 comments: