I should have blogged about this earlier..Now the feeling is totally different liao..
As stated, the party was thrown last Saturday (31/1/09) at the pool side of my place.
The theme of the party is PURPLE..
Hehe..My favourite colour..
Well, it turned out better than what I expect as not many people has purple colour clothings..so white is the alternative..
But there are some who just *puff* forgotten about the colour theme..Hehe..it's alright..No worries..Just like how I didnt obey the colour theme for Party 21 hosted by Wee Hwang..=P
N I would like to apologise for any incovenience or unsatisfaction caused for the night..Too many stuffs that need to be handled..Perhaps I've invited too many?
Hmm..50 friends plus numerous relatives have attended the party..XD
Come to think abt it..50 is not really a big number..As u grow up, u will get to know more n more friends, starting from Primary, High School, College n now University..It's good to know that so many of us still keep in touch after such a long time..*Applause*
Since I don't have much time left..I will let the photos do the narration.
The Buffet
Lining up for food
Group photo with the union gals
Group photo with union alumni
Group photos with Inti-ians

Group photo with Monashians
Group photo with Huhu Family
Group photo with my relatives
More photos can be seen from Facebook..LoLx..There are too many to be shown..
....
...
..
.
Thanks all for coming.
Big thank you to those who has made an effort to come over from mainland..I noe the jam at the PG bridge is annoying..
Pressies before unwrapping..LoL
Thanks for all the awesome gifts and sweet dedications as well!!Really really appreciate them much^^
Especially this one..This is like making a lil' girl's bday dream comes true..haha..Okok..No more lil' gal..21st liao..=O
Last but not least..
The BIGGEST THANK YOU goes to my parents..Thanks for giving me the opportunity to throw this party..I know this part costs a lot, but it meant a lot to me..
Thanks for making my early 21st a sweet a memorable one..
Thank YOU!!
So long my friends~We shall see each other again in future..=)



0 comments:
Post a Comment