Such a sweet and lovely ceremony which paints a new chapter in their lives.
It is my 1st time attending a wedding in Australia.
Truly amazing that they kept their 1st kiss on the wedding day.
The self composed songs and self written vows were very inspiring.
The rainbow theme added on colours to the wedding. =)
Undeniably, it makes everyone of us wonder how would be our special day be if it ever comes..
I love this phrase being said during one of the sharing:
"Hope makes dream come alive"
Which it makes sense..without hope, our life will be in complete darkness, there would be no motivation to live on.
Lastly, congratulations and it is an honour to be able to witness the match-make of a best man and best woman on this special day and wholehearted-ly wishing the both of u a forever lasting relationship ^^
Not much photos were taken..cz i didnt bring my Canon 500D with me.. Feeling regretful again for not bringing it..when I was at home, I would think that it is bulky and inconvenient to bring the camera around. But when I reached the venue, I felt so uneasy without my camera, like without my another half..LoL..There were so many gracious moments tat I couldnt capture =((
Side track from the post:-
Finally I've used the purple nail polish that I bought from Elianto ages ago..XD
Dont question me why do my fingers posing in a weird manner..haha..



0 comments:
Post a Comment