Week 10th

Is it because of the stress I'm having now?
I so feel like blogging all out of a sudden.
The blogging spirit has been gone for very long..n now it has returned..probably just for awhile..That's how much I learn about myself. I'm always 'hangat2 tahi ayam'.

Feeling super stressful ever since last Thursday when we realise that there is some problems with the polymer network that we have been working on for our FYP.
The SEM images that we obtained were not matching.
This coming week is week 10th already. Oh dear~
So worry that we couldnt get any results by week 12th, that's when we need to do our presentation and then submitting the final report which costs heaps =(

Worry~Worry~So worry~~~~

Not only I have to worry about things in few weeks time.
I have 1 lab report n 1 assignment due tmr =( I havent done 50% of any of it.
I feel so so so dead X.X
What is worse is that..instead of having 6 team mates for HAZOP, right until now I hv only seen 3 of them. We'll be having an in-class assignment tmr.
All the deadlines for assessment just come together tmr.
Hardly can breathe now...so stressful...
Whose fault??! ALL BECAUSE OF ME! I'm the procrastination queen. =S

So much for being so relax for the 1st half of the semester.

* * *
In progress of entering the cemetery....

0 comments: