Swee's Graduation

Swee's 5 years of hard work has been paid off~
Opps~ Should be DR. Lim..hehe
Not really sure about the title..but she has completed her 5 years of PHD in Biomedical Science field (* correct me if i'm wrong)
FIVE years u know??! I cannot imagine staying in uni for 5 years on one particular topic..

N yet, she said she might consider further doing another shorter term of PHD OMG!
Always think that those lecturers in uni are crazy..as they are strongly passionate in research field..n now more n more ppl that i know have the similar interest..
So who is the odd one now...hahax..well, I believe this is not where my interest grows..at the same time, i still find my interest in no where =X

Proud to be the photographer of the day..
However, I was quite discouraged as I didnt know how to handle the sunlight and all..a lot of bad photos taken. Sorry T_T
Still a lot to go for the editing part..hopefully will be able to post up on Facebook soon.

Here is a glimpse of the photos...
Group photo with Swee's parents by her side ^^

Well done n Good job!

0 comments: