Super Long Monday

Today is the longest Monday I've ever experienced rather than the usual Monday blues~

Submitted the 2 datelines..I'm so glad and relieved ^^
Completed 4161 assignment at 3.30 am, n left 50% of the lab report undone before I went to bed at 4am. Haha! Sorry if you cannot bear with my last minute working style.
*poke poke* To be honest, this is not my desired way of handling studies..but in reality, my procrastinating skill has never failed..

Even though I've no idea what I've done is right or wrong, but at least I manage to complete it on time..n still had time for 20 min power nap.
That power nap was very crucial as we had HAZOP assignment on the spot in the afternoon. Finally get to meet the other 3 team mates. Not that bad after all..I really shouldnt be so negative before things are settled..

Hmmm..the only thing that didnt turn out right is my research project progress.
Double check the SEM images jz now after class..n it is confirmed that our sample isnt evenly distributed in nanoscale..we cannot judge only with our bare eyes in the particle world..things are much more complicated than we can see..
There is nothing we can do now..remake the sample and hopefully we can get it right this time.

Another record is that I only had my dinner or rather my 1st meal of the day at 11pm.
No time for meals earlier on. This is not healthy I know. But cannot be bothered. *sigh*

Currently at the extreme tiredness state.
Dozing off soon.
GOod night people XOXO

0 comments: