My study break for Trial exam will be starting from tomorrow..Sigh..Just a week of time..Need to cramp so much into my stupid brain..Don't think can study that much..
Each time of exam also didnt get to finish doing revision..During exam, I'll just vomit out everything that had just being forced into my tiny little brain..After the exam, I will surely, totally forgotten most part of what I've studied..From beginning of the year till now..Accumulated so much of debt in studies..I wonder when only can clear all the debts..Guess it's a mission impossible..Perhaps, the debt will only be cleared when the day I'm no longer staying on the Earth..
The trial exam timetable set is kinda good this time..As my exam will finish one day earlier than the majority..Keke~A day earlier is good enough, to the least I don't have to suffer so much of insufficient sleep and stressful life..But it is kinda stupid to put Chemistry n Maths Extension 1 together..I'll be dead on the night before the exam..
That day (10th of Aug) will also be the first day of the showing of the movie - GARFIELD: A TAIL OF TWO KITTIES in Malaysia..Why do i specify "in Malaysia"? It is because this movie has released in other part of the world in June, like US,Colombia,Brazil and even Phillipines..Wondering how they set for the release dates for different countries..Whatever it is..I will be sure to watch it..Garfield is so cute..The sleepy eyes n the lazy attitude is like the reflection of me..Hehe~
Hopefully I will get to watch it on the 1st day of release..But wondering who can watch with me..All still having exam the next day..Hrmm...
Suffering from ulcer pain this whole stretch of week..The ulcer is really a damn big one..Tried so many ways d..Still cant get to reduce the pain..I've applied watermelon frost(xi gua shuang), gargle with salt water, applied salt on the ulcer(Sobz..triple pain..Even tears also burst out) and even put ice on it(My mouth get freezed n numb)..I cannot eat well, talk much, sleep well,...etc due to the ulcer pain..Sigh..Hope to get rid of it soon..n also my cough..There it comes..*cough cough*



2 comments:
dun cramp all till the last day....
start ur studies today k?
that garfield release date different cause of the ban3 quan2 kua....
yeah me too last time(even now also) i will just try to cramp as many info as possible into my brain and then "vomit" all out during my exams..sometimes dunno if it's the answer, but still i'll just write whatever i can think of, even some that might not be related to the question..make me feel a sense of secure..lol
and then after exam.. just a matter of days(or hours)..forgot all abt what i studied d..sometimes i think what's the point of studying when all we want is to score "A" in the exams, but after exams all the things that i studied flow down the drain..
heh.. neway, study smart and enjoy when you deserve to. Good luck!! Get enuf rest.
Post a Comment